WOH Glitch?

mancov2001mancov2001 Registered Users, Member 62 Posts
Jake Arrieta is still the reward for WOH
Prev1

Comments

• fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    Don’t know about that, but there is a delay.

Dodgers Walk Off box looks great...first pull and he looks to be a keeper for a while
  • Thekid84Thekid84 Registered Users, Member 216 Posts
    Better be related to the bonus problems they posted about... we should know in 20 min or so
  • redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    I was able to grab Smith too, I have exp to level one guy straight to diamond trying to weigh whether just to level Smith right now to D1-2, or wait to see what the WoH prize is.  I won’t be able to cycle cap him but should I win a few times he’d be a diamond 3-4 player.
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts

• redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    Actually a tough choice I don’t really need another lefty but he’d slot in over Biggio and I could move him to Sub.
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    Last four still R,L,L,R?
  • MacGruberMacGruber Registered Users, Member 158 Posts
    Last 5?
    RRRRLRRLLR
    edited June 2019
    Man, Sale and Arrieta no match for capped HoF Edgar and Prime Meadows. Beaty will be a welcomed addition replacing Rizzo.
    @dustyhunks thats how im looking a it.
  • tocopan18tocopan18 Registered Users, Member 803 Posts
    is it me or Sale is being an asshole today (for a change)?
    Man, 0-6 so far.
    just like last week, as soon as I got past Sale, I handle arrieta at the first try. Go figure.
    Vazquez for me right now..
  • ZaneJ78ZaneJ78 Registered Users, Member 369 Posts
    edited June 2019
    I pulled Beaty out of the box before the event updated. Then bought a few more boxes and Pulled Verdugo. I was just trying to pull PXP but I will take it.
    Need more Living Legends!
  • BigHurtBigHurt Registered Users, Member 157 Posts
    Seems like it's on impossible mode right now...
    Man, Sale and Arrieta no match for capped HoF Edgar and Prime Meadows. Beaty will be a welcomed addition replacing Rizzo.

@dustyhunks I was able to breeze by with Marte v Sale and My keeper Harper v Arrietta. No gold or videos replays used.
    @ZaneJ78 Same, took 1 try for Sale. First time ever. I also have live boost right now.
  • benny100benny100 Registered Users, Member 757 Posts
    Mantle handles Sale for me - just video boost. So glad I brought him! Using my legend on Arrieta with good success too -  might try Ichiro next time. I was ready to dump some prime xp on Mantle and Ichiro skills for this week, but not needed yet. Just a matter of time though!

Still trying to decide how far to take my legend skills - hoping GLU keeps moving the strength along at same pace as keepers! But have no idea if they will.
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    Marte from the weekend handles Sale very well too. With both his skills at 8, I’ve only lost to Sale once out of 7
  • BigHurtBigHurt Registered Users, Member 157 Posts
    benny100 said:
    Mantle handles Sale for me - just video boost. So glad I brought him! Using my legend on Arrieta with good success too -  might try Ichiro next time. I was ready to dump some prime xp on Mantle and Ichiro skills for this week, but not needed yet. Just a matter of time though!

Still trying to decide how far to take my legend skills - hoping GLU keeps moving the strength along at same pace as keepers! But have no idea if they will.
    @benny100, any chance a Mantle at D1 takes care of Sale? I'm almost afraid to try him there, since Vasquez is being such an unfriendly chap today so I've been re-using my best Righty against Lefty for Sale. 
  • benny100benny100 Registered Users, Member 757 Posts
    @BigHurt - dunno man - I'm one of the gold campers! You diamond boys play way more than me!
  • JTPASTORJTPASTOR Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    What the crap!?!?!? Cycled 5-6 times Monday in classic. Can’t get past Sale today. Not even close. With the live boost. What’s up GLU? 
    edited June 2019
    It feels like the same insane difficulty as last week. Last week it was Hicks this week was Vazquez. Once I got past them both it was a breeze.
    JTTeams said:
    What the crap!?!?!? Cycled 5-6 times Monday in classic. Can’t get past Sale today. Not even close. With the live boost. What’s up GLU? 
    Well, Wednesday WOH royale is a bit harder than Monday's classic mode, kind of like in-between classic and all-star mode
  • duckk123duckk123 Registered Users, Member 296 Posts
    I think they boosted the difficulty for today to try to limit cyclers. Personally, its understandable but I think they should buff the reward a bit to match the new difficulty. 
  • woohoo77woohoo77 Registered Users, Member 300 Posts
    I cycled but I don't really need another lefty and he isn't a huge upgrade at 1B for me either.  Don't think I'll bother leveling him or playing anymore today.
  • JTPASTORJTPASTOR Registered Users, Member 456 Posts
    tocopan18 said:
    JTTeams said:
    Well, Wednesday WOH royale is a bit harder than Monday's classic mode, kind of like in-between classic and all-star mode
    A bit harder is different than impossible. I’ve beaten HOF several times...Sale is HOF Schezer hard today. But I am refusing to spend gold because it seems like that is the only way to beat it today. Which is ridiculous. First the glitch. Then this BS. Thanks for the middle finger GLU. 
  • TBWepaTBWepa Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    tocopan18 said:
    is it me or Sale is being an asshole today (for a change)?
    Man, 0-6 so far.
    Yea I’ve tried Meadows, POTM Devers, Special Promo Torres, Promo Trout, and even Monster May Robles. Still beats me.
  • COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    I had to use keeper Schmidt (max silver, 6+5) on Sale and its 50/50
    edited June 2019
    To beat Sale is all about matchups and how leveled your skill are. I use Marte double lefty skill with video boost and he way out ranks Sale. I also have his skill leveled up to PXP. When the difficulty starts to increase to beat WOH its all about skills and matchups.
  • TBWepaTBWepa Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    Seriously I am about rage like the hulk over here. 9 curveballs in a row, how does Glu expect us to win if they make shit impossible to hit. Been working on WoH for about 3 hours now and can’t get past Sale for one but now I can’t even get past Hicks. This is all with 340 max players at G10. It’s absolutely absurd right now