Options

Game difficulty increase

8ball028ball02 Registered Users, Member 130 Posts
I know the games difficulty increases when you level up from tier to tier, ex- silver to gold.  But does it increase when you go up levels within the tiers?  Like from Star to All Star?

Comments

• Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    For me it seems like season mode gets harder leveling within a tier, but that's all that I've noticed.
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    AndyfsrdAndyfsrd Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    Silver is silver an gold is gold though I think its correct that season mode gets tougher through each section of the tier your on 
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Season mode is tied to team strength. WoH, prime/bgs, and CvC do not change within each tier(i.e. gold 1 vs gold 2).
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    It took me way too long to realize what "bgs" stood for 😂. Dang, team strength eh? I need to pump my numbers up 🤔💪🏻
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    It took me way too long to realize what "bgs" stood for 😂. Dang, team strength eh? I need to pump my numbers up 🤔💪🏻

The higher your team str, the most difficult season mode becomes.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    Oooooohhhhh, ok ok. Well.. I guess I'll just have to continue not caring much about season mode 👍🏻
  • Options
    Aviera07Aviera07 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I honestly suggest staying gold though, you can’t be too high on tiers or too low. You win more being gold, just have to be upgrading no matter what and patience.