All Star rosters to be released June 30

2Next

Comments

• BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    Cooz19 said:
    @KevoTheGiant @UltimateWarrior certain players could be compiled to trade in for one set player or for picks. You could trade in players for other picks but they also had free agents you could sign. 
    I hadn’t thought of the free agent section in forever. Lol. The prices for some of those were stupidly high 
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    Unlike other team sports, baseball isolates players (pitcher vs batter) and individual brilliance can be showcased better than on a sport like basketball or football where an individual’s success is heavily dependent on teammates and game design/theory subscribed practiced as a group.  That said, I like the all star game in baseball better than in any other sport.   

As for boxes, this is a chance to take a huge step forward in team building progress.  Snooze you lose. 
  • Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    I can't wait for that studly Arrenado and/or Bergman.  3b will be my weakest link once POTMs drop next week.
    I do wonder if we will get sandbagged, and the studs will be primes, though...
  • UltimateWarriorUltimateWarrior Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    Well last year they had “Prime Allstars” but they took blue XP. I believe it was a mistake. @Tdub71
  • HaraycarayHaraycaray Registered Users, Member 910 Posts
    It was intentional there was a Bregman that took pxp 
  • ChiiChii Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    Even as a huge cubs fan, I truly can’t figure out how Hayward, Almora, and Schwarber made that list. 
    Same here. Cubs fan for almost 60 years and it makes no sense. Chicago sentiment. 
  • KevoTheGiantKevoTheGiant Registered Users, Member 135 Posts

It’s crazy with all these multiple players I wish they would adopt the Madden method you can trade in players for a better player. @KevoTheGiant
    Yes you used to be able to in 2016. 
    Wasn’t that just trading in players for draft picks in 2016?  I haven’t thought about that in forever 
    @Bigpredfan yes there was three players to collect some were available in the free agents some in the 3 from one team deals.
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    Looks like they released the starters early, so its possible we get All Star boxes this weekend.

• ZaneJ78ZaneJ78 Registered Users, Member 369 Posts
    @JEDDDOGGY I would be shocked if they had All-Star players for this weekend. But I have been wrong before
    Need more Living Legends!
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    I'd guess next weekend at the soonest.   Need to have the reserves and pitchers announced first
    Hope so.  We may get them during the week, too, since full rosters come out Sunday.  Most like the weekend, though.
  • HaraycarayHaraycaray Registered Users, Member 910 Posts
    Tdub71 said:
    Hope so.  We may get them during the week, too, since full rosters come out Sunday.  Most like the weekend, though.
    Nope. If they follow last year they’ll be like the POTM. Available for about ten days 
  • Punkers777Punkers777 Registered Users, Member 236 Posts
    Lets hope we get a nice VIP monthly gift...maybe some of these mysterious All-star boxes! Come on glu. Lets go!!