#OneVoiceTSB

TheBunnyTheBunny Registered Users, Member 41 Posts

We deserve MORE. We would like to see:

-More PXP.
-2x Videos.
-Fixes for "ghost booting."
-NO re-bracketing on Wednesday.
-Better/Additional tier/event rewards (We would like GOLD in weekend tier rewards).
-Less daily players, more valuable players.

Show us you care.

Sincerely,
#OneVoiceTSB
Prev134567

Comments

• retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    TheBunny said:
    Would you expand upon this, please? I'm trying to figure out exactly what you mean.
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • TheBunnyTheBunny Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    @retirepujols at the rate they dispense players, it's hard to find "value" in players. Their only real value is for that day as bonus. Players lose value quick. Every day, the same person is essentially released: same template, new name and face. So, we chase bonus, not players.
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    TheBunny said:
    Would you expand upon this, please? I'm trying to figure out exactly what you mean.
    I think he means not having to get new players for every event for bonus points. I think. 

Here are my thoughts on the 2X videos. 
    - Glu gets paid by the advertisers every video that gets watched for their product. We all agree on this. Glu sees what they get paid, and then set the number at 4 gold per video. What if, and hear me out, the advertisers don’t have an unlimited budget for advertising!  Yes we want to have unlimited videos, but companies don’t have unlimited budgets for advertising through those videos. Why do we seemingly have a daily limit on videos? Because the advertisers don’t want to pay for players to watch their advertisements over and over for eternity. These advertisers give Glu an amount of videos they will pay for, then it is up to Glu to make those count. 
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Are there specific reasons why you are clamoring for 'more?' I'm being serious. I'm totally with you on the server based issues, but the game itself? If anything, I'm frustrated that it has been too easy. One of the very few things we have to actually 'think' about is how to spend our pxp. Call me crazy, but I'm okay with that. Fwiw, we don't even need primes to do well in any event. They're nice, but as of this writing, they're certainly not necessary(Classic WoH is still the same after 3 months, HoF has barely changed from it's debut, etc.). 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
    Fwiw, I inquired about the re-bracketing for Royale a few weeks ago. I could be wrong, but based on my understanding, it's an unintended result of the multipliers. Now that it's public knowledge that those same multipliers get leaked, I'm a bit more hopeful that they will do away with them completely. Again, a bit optimistic, but I'm hopeful that the update will address it. 
    Ah, okay. I was kind of thinking you wanted less people to play the game so the competition was higher 😂 I stopped chasing bonus players, because truthfully the bonus points aren't worth the effort (to me). The resources it takes to cap even one new player far outweighs the rewards I would get if my club finishes in the top 20 rather than the top 100 or whatever. Unless you're in one of THE clubs, I'm assuming the same is true for you. Unless, of course, you just really love the competition. That's all just my opinion of course. 👍🏻
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    @DFBB while your opinion is valid, the majority of users are unhappy with the game. This is evident from chatter on the Forums, FB, Twitter, Global, and Line.
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    @DFBB is invited to the annual VIP event. 

Don’t forget you are an advocate for the players, man! We can’t just have you walking up in there like “everything is fine you guys, goodnight!” Lol
    TheBunny said:
    @DFBB while your opinion is valid, the majority of users are unhappy with the game. This is evident from chatter on the Forums, FB, Twitter, Global, and Line.
    Is this a fact, or are those that are happy just not as vocal as those who are unhappy. I only send messages to CS when I’m unhappy. 

Just because you see more posts in forums where people communicate that are negative, doesn’t mean that more people are unhappy with the game.  This year’s version is so far much better than last year’s. The game is progressing more slowly, meaning the players you get aren’t as outdated 1 month down the road like they were last year. 
    TheBunny said:

I am actually unhappy with the game too. However, it's for different reasons than the ones you outlined. I'm unhappy that the game continues to pacify itself at the expense of game integrity. 
    JEDDDOGGY said:

Don’t forget you are an advocate for the players, man! We can’t just have you walking up in there like “everything is fine you guys, goodnight!” Lol
    My hope is to reiterate the importance of transparency. I've expressed in the past that the app itself is phenomenal but it's my opinion that it will never reach it's ceiling unless the disconnect between the players and GLU is prioritized.

Also, goodnight? Pretty sure it's a morning meeting. :)
  • BOZZCOBOZZCO Registered Users, Member 102 Posts
    I'm not sure about too easy......maybe too boring. The only event that is a challenge would be WOH, and even then with the randomness of outcomes, it is a joke.  This game is a cash grab plain and simple. DFBB the only reason you have plenty of xp is you cycle WOH classic... There is no other way to get xp unless you pay for it. The payouts for events are total shit, You need to get bonus players if you want to compete in these events and then the trade in value is just slightly better then zero. Trade in value for prime D7 Josh Bell is 6000 pxp.... get the **** outa here. I play this game because I love the concept, Yes i get it..... im not super positive Unicorn Rainbow guy. 
  • midgetmulletmidgetmullet Registered Users, Member 273 Posts
    A company who builds a game to try to make a profit.. How dare they!
  • BOZZCOBOZZCO Registered Users, Member 102 Posts
    A clueless dude on a forum....shocking
    JEDDDOGGY said:

This is likely why he's happy with the game. I'm sure the 10 who are invited to the VIP meeting have less complaints (or very different complaints) than the rest of us. The rest of us can't use money to fix some of the real flaws in the game like a shortage of pxp. That's why it's important not to discount what's in this post. As @DFBB said, GLU is out of touch with its customers. It's just as important for the VIPs who have a voice to remain in touch with the rest of us, so they can communicate the complaints and suggestions of the majority. If we all spent the money that XCOVEX does, the complaints would be very different. But the majority of players can't spend that much. So, this is a list of the most common complaints of "regular" players (and even a large number of VIPs).
    BOZZCO said:
    I'm not sure about too easy......maybe too boring. The only event that is a challenge would be WOH, and even then with the randomness of outcomes, it is a joke.  This game is a cash grab plain and simple. DFBB the only reason you have plenty of xp is you cycle WOH classic... There is no other way to get xp unless you pay for it. The payouts for events are total shit, You need to get bonus players if you want to compete in these events and then the trade in value is just slightly better then zero. Trade in value for prime D7 Josh Bell is 6000 pxp.... get the **** outa here. I play this game because I love the concept, Yes i get it..... im not super positive Unicorn Rainbow guy. 

When guys can cycle classic WoH in 11 mins(Not me) or cycle HoF for free, I think calling it easy is fair. Boring? Sure that works too. For some, the game is a cash grab. For others, it's a major time sink. And some even fall into both categories. I love the game(obviously), but I probably send in more complaints/suggestions than 99% of guys out there. 
  • midgetmulletmidgetmullet Registered Users, Member 273 Posts
    BOZZCO said:
    I just want to tell you that I love you.  Your 22 posts throughout the years have been enlightening.  XO
    BOZZCO said:
    Personal attacks? Dang, you're right. You're not a super positive unicorn rainbow guy at all!
    BOZZCO said:
    This game is a cash grab plain and simple. DFBB the only reason you have plenty of xp is you cycle WOH classic... There is no other way to get xp unless you pay for it.
    Trust me when I say that’s not the only reason he has a lot of XP. This game, much like poker, is a game about math in some ways.  How much XP should I invest in the player vs. the return I can get from the player. Is it worth 250 gold to spend on a box with a 1/3 chance to re-pull a player that could net me 10K in XP. 

How is do you think he figured out that by taking a player (340 max) to Silver 1 you will get 1600 more XP that if you trade him in a bronze 1?  This game requires you to explore possible ways to improve your return from what you have. 

Does the game have cash grab potential?  Yes, of course it does. But if it didn’t then Glu would be out of business and we would not be even talking about this. 
    DFBB said:
    BOZZCO said:

When guys can cycle classic WoH in 11 mins(Not me) or cycle HoF for free, I think calling it easy is fair. Boring? Sure that works too. For some, the game is a cash grab. For others, it's a major time sink. And some even fall into both categories. I love the game(obviously), but I probably send in more complaints/suggestions than 99% of guys out there. 
    11 minutes?  He must be talking about me :)
    edited June 2019
    @TheBunny I feel like your complaints/arguments are much more agreeable and well thought out than previous complaints. I agree with some of your arguments, no doubt. I just.. ah, I don't know. You said it yourself, cycle woh and you'll end up with loads of bxp. Cycle woh hof and you'll grab a new prime player and pxp. Or you pay for it. You and @dfbb are making the same argument, he just grinds away for things rather than paying for them and seems to be much better at it than most of us. There are folks that want the game to be easier, and there are folks that believe it's too easy. It feels to me that the game is in between both arguments and I think that's how it should be 🤷🏻‍♂️. Also, like you said, the rewards for events aren't too worthwhile. If the rewards get better, the same top clubs are going to be winning them anyways. Sounds like a waste of time to me 🤕 better off just trying to enjoy building your team, and when your club goes on a roll then go ham for that event. 
    There are folks that want the game to be easier, and there are folks that believe it's too easy. It feels to me that the game is in between both arguments and I think that's how it should be 🤷🏻‍♂️. 
    Bingo. Was thinking of how to phrase this exactly. 
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    edited June 2019
    There are folks that want the game to be easier, and there are folks that believe it's too easy. It feels to me that the game is in between both arguments and I think that's how it should be 🤷🏻‍♂️. 
    Bingo. Was thinking of how to phrase this exactly. 

Yup, I have to agree. I think as it is right now, you get a choice of difficulty level on Mondays with Wednesday being about equal to what we've seen the difficulty at maybe toward the end of 18 where you pretty much were using gold on the last 2 guys unless you had a freaking super stacked team. (which, whoever is cycling HOF for free... it isn't me and my team is pretty damn good, so if the super-elite-1-percenters can cycle it for free then okay... doesn't mean we need to make it harder for the other 99 percent of people).

DFBB cycles like 24 times each event, so for him to call it easy... he's right (it's easy for him).

If they go back to Diaz / Neris difficulty, I don't think that's what everyone wants. Is it?

PS, @DFBB would have to be one of my top choices as an ambassador for the game, so this isn't meant to be taken as critical toward him as much as it is just trying to state my opinion that the difficulty level is not what they need to be spending a lot of time and effort on.

The $100 pitcher this week (Mad Max) that was the big bonus pissed off even a lot of the big spenders. We need to work on how expensive some of this stuff is. There's no reason for people to pay $100 for imaginary game items. If you wanted Max this week, you needed $100 to buy him and then probably $100 more for the XP to level him up. Even a lot of whales are quitting the game because it is getting too expensive even for their tastes.
    @Bigpredfan, @DFBB, and a few others have probably saved me a few hundred dollars so far this year, just by the advice they give on this forum. For a while I was doing a lot of spending trying to be "competitive," without understanding a lot of the strategies behind this game. I much prefer the grind I've been putting in recently to the payments I was putting in previously.
    edited June 2019
    JEDDDOGGY said:

The $100 pitcher this week (Mad Max) that was the big bonus pissed off even a lot of the big spenders. We need to work on how expensive some of this stuff is. There's no reason for people to pay $100 for imaginary game items. If you wanted Max this week, you needed $100 to buy him and then probably $100 more for the XP to level him up. Even a lot of whales are quitting the game because it is getting too expensive even for their tastes.
    THIS ^^^^^ The game has become so greedy it's nauseating. To pay $100 for ANY player that will, at the most, be bonus for 2 days is sickening. As a VIP myself, I don't even look at specials anymore. Why would I spend $30 or $100 on a player that will do me no good tomorrow? You might say, "Well, he'll be a good addition to the team." There's no such thing as a "good addition" anymore. Streaking doesn't matter anymore. Building doesn't matter. BONUS is ALL that matters. It's dumb. If I get a player, I'll level him up only to see the same player with a different name tomorrow. If he's a prime, I have to spend a mountain worth of gold on PXP boxes to make him relevant (so $100 for the player and $100 for the pxp). It's ridiculous.
    Yes, $100 for a player is absurd in my mind. Unfortunately for me, people are paying that so I don't see the prices coming down.
    @JEDDDOGGY Just to address what you wrote:

-It still boggles my mind that classic WoH on Mondays is easier now than when the game launched(3 months ago). I understand that diamond players represent a very small percentage of players, but they don't face a single diamond pitcher on Monday's classic....and it's been that way since the game launched. 

-Royale's WoH got a bump in difficulty, but they're still level 1. At the end of '18, the SPs at the end of WoH were level 6. For comparison's sake, in the Diaz/Neris days, they were level 10. It's a safe bet that we'll never see a level 10 Sp specialty(or regular) pitcher again. As is, Meadows(woh reward) is beating Arrieta with just a video boost.

-I'm certain that with a little bit of patience, you'd cycle on Weds for free. I've seen your team. :)

-Again, with a bit of patience, I'm certain you can cycle diamond HoF for free too.

I can respect that many may not share my opinions. I also understand that I have more time than most people so I probably take resources for granted. End of the day, we all have a few things we'd like to change and making the game easier just isn't at the top(or middle) of my list. 
    edited June 2019
    No diamond pitchers on Mondays classic? Sheesh, I need to hurry up and get there before it's too late!
    JEDDDOGGY said:

I'm super curious about how many actually bought him. If nobody is buying those dudes, then they wont be $100 for much longer. And more importantly, it doesn't affect anyone. If people are buying them, I can't blame them for continuing to offer it. Personally, I just laugh and move on.
    No diamond pitchers on Mondays classic? Sheesh, I need to hurry up and get there before it's too late!
    None. This is why plat is considered 'no man's land.' It's always risky to predict glu's move, imo, gold or diamond is the place to be.