MadBum pxp

KevoTheGiantKevoTheGiant Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
he had 11k where’s it at doe? #gimmegimmegimme

Comments

• UltimateWarriorUltimateWarrior Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    Lol they just passed it out not to long ago
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    It wasn’t until I got the PXP that my mind finally translated what this post was for. 
  • KevoTheGiantKevoTheGiant Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    @Bigpredfan I was actually quite anxious because I had Soto at gold 9 and had 10k already. Killing it at cvc 👌🏻
    @Bigpredfan I was actually quite anxious because I had Soto at gold 9 and had 10k already. Killing it at cvc 👌🏻
    Nice!  
  • KevoTheGiantKevoTheGiant Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    Nice!  
    @Bigpredfan yeah I’m coming around on the double blowout. I swore last year it was the worst, in fact I immediately traded in bagwell and khris Davis legends because I didn’t think they’d be useful but with cvc being the main source of my boxes this year and being down by so many runs in HOF woh I can’t wait to try Soto our Monday.
  • bobdylan_fanbobdylan_fan Registered Users, Member 303 Posts
    Double Blowout is da bomb!
    Nice!  
    @Bigpredfan yeah I’m coming around on the double blowout. I swore last year it was the worst, in fact I immediately traded in bagwell and khris Davis legends because I didn’t think they’d be useful but with cvc being the main source of my boxes this year and being down by so many runs in HOF woh I can’t wait to try Soto our Monday.
    Clearly you hadn’t met @dfbb yet