Options

Compatible devices

retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
I'd like to have a second team for various reasons, and I don't have any other devices that work with tsb 19. I'm curious, does anyone play on an iPod? I know they still make them, and it wouldn't be a crazy investment to dump the first gen iPod touch I have for a new one- especially if I can play tsb (and other things) on it. 
"It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71

Comments

• Options
    BIGBOBBY92BIGBOBBY92 Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    edited June 2019
    Looking at the App Store, the game requires IOS 10.2 to be installed and looking through all the versions of the IPod touch, the 3rd generation and up can install IOS 10.2 or higher. I have an second account on my old phone, a Sony Xperia xz premium and the game does not run at all compared to my IPhone so I'm not sure how well it would run on a older Ipod.
    https://discord.gg/E2zHYq Tap Sports Baseball Discord I help run
  • Options
    snowy24snowy24 Registered Users, Member 304 Posts
    Save up your money and get yourself an ipad pro. Game is amazing on it. 😉 I can play woh all day or watch vids for gold without it burning up like its going to explode. Lol
  • Options
    Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts
    Can can you have 2 accounts with one phone? I imagine that they have to be 2 different emails. 
  • Options
    Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    Can can you have 2 accounts with one phone? I imagine that they have to be 2 different emails. 
    Definitely not. 1 account per device. If you start switching back and forward you will get jailed. 
    I remember being able to use the same account on multiple devices in 16. Every day was double gold day on videos. I had two phones rolling through ads. Three devices was hit and miss, but you could do two all the time. 
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Definitely not. 1 account per device. If you start switching back and forward you will get jailed. 
    There are apps that allow you to have 2 accounts on one device, but as @CanadaCubs mentioned, you will get jailed for it. Maybe not immediately, but it's inevitable. While it would be convenient to switch between teams on one device, if it helps curb cheating(tsb '17 and prior), I'm all for it.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    Cooz19 said: 
    I remember being able to use the same account on multiple devices in 16. Every day was double gold day on videos. I had two phones rolling through ads. Three devices was hit and miss, but you could do two all the time. 
    😍
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    Cooz19 said: 
    😍
    I had 10 teams in 2017.......
  • Options
    I had 10 teams in 2017.......
    Jesus, dude 😂😂
  • Options
    2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    My wife told me that I had s problem with only 3 teams but 10?  I would go insane
  • Options
    10 teams
    1- main
    2,3,4- all duds
    5,6- really got better when I was able to use the slugger pick glitch for these teams. 
    7- great for prime streaks
    8- bronze derby team for derby days 
    9,10- because it made 8 eastern just that much better. 

What all all of these teams did was this. They collected the daily club rewards, which was at worst 5 bonus games. These just stacked up giving me one that was loaded with BG’s each week for my main club.
  • Options
    I get it but i can barely remember 1 email address
  • Options
    2003cobra said:
    I get it but i can barely remember 1 email address
    Well when you have 2 personal, 1 work, then a bunch of co-workers emails.........
  • Options
    I would have to keep notes to do that. I went from 4 accounts to 1 and I much prefer only having 1. I’ve said it before but u are an animal