Is the ballpark worth it?

marcoslomarcoslo Registered Users, Member 393 Posts
I’ve never bought it, so can someone explain how to level it up? How does it work?

Comments

• retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    edited June 2019
    Yes, 100%. All of the gold you spend (on whatever) goes into leveling up your ballpark, as it levels you earn more gold per day. Caveat- when you spend gold during fan rewards, that gold goes towards the fan rewards and not your ballpark. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • marcoslomarcoslo Registered Users, Member 393 Posts
    @retirepujols so whatever gold is used to upgrade players and stuff is used to upgrade the stadium?
  • Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    Correct.  ALL gold spent (except during fan rewards) goes toward leveling the stadium.  I am getting 56/day free gold from it now.  Would probably be 80/day if I had any discipline...
  • UltimateWarriorUltimateWarrior Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    One of the best investments in the game, that and the endorsements for 30 days are good ones too @marcoslo
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    I love the ballpark. I've bought it each of the past two years. It's a great value and even if you're not a spender, it's a great way to remove ads.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    What all of these guys said ⬆️ 😂
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    Thanks guys! 
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    Everything has been covered.  I'm just here to say yep!
    Just no.  
  • KevoTheGiantKevoTheGiant Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    Absolutely. Even if you watch videos instead of spending you still get credit for spending the gold. Sometimes that extra 56 gold is the boost you need in cvc to get 4 prime xp boxes and two weekend boxes!
    How much gold does it take to get through each level? 
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    @marcoslo I know that level 1 is 4,000 and level 2 is 8,000.  After that I'm not sure because that's as far as I've gotten.  I was a little late to the buying of the stadium game.
    Just no.  
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    @marcoslo I know that level 1 is 4,000 and level 2 is 8,000.  After that I'm not sure because that's as far as I've gotten.  I was a little late to the buying of the stadium game.
    After that I think it’s 20,000 then 40,000 then 80,000 and then 200,000. I think. 
  • bayoubengalbayoubengal Registered Users, Member 981 Posts
    Anyone have an update to the gold tier levels and what you need to spend to level? 
    First, congrats on not being the 1st person to ask this question.
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    after 200 its 400, then 640. Dont know whats after that
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    edited July 2019
    @Bigpredfan has it just right.  I don't know what's after the 200k, but that is getting me 80/day.