Can't find user after tournament game loss?

ReclinerRecliner Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
Does anyone else have this issue? I cycle through certain teams (jtsnow6, bumblebee22) who I  can almost never beat, about 30k+ strength ahead of me. I can't look at their profile after tournament games or when I search their usernames it gives me user not found. 

Comments

• retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
     I assume they may be bots, just more effective than these guys 🤖
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    Have you blocked them?
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    As @Bigpredfan pointed out, either you blocked them or they blocked you. Either way, blocking teams for competitive reasons can be a really good 'strategy.' You won't see them in bonus games, but they will still pop up in tourneys. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • AndyfsrdAndyfsrd Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    Usually that's only for if you block some I think. Jtsnow is on the Facebook quite often
  • ReclinerRecliner Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    edited June 2019
    I’ve only blocked one person in bonus games, so I guess they must’ve blocked me, but why do I keep playing them over and over if they blocked me? Unless like @retirepujols said they’re bots
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    For the record- I have absolutely no idea and that was just my best guess 😁👍🏻
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    I’ll admit I’ve blocked a few guys early in my climb through diamond as they would always seem to pop up and destroy me.  So likely like others have said you’ve blocked them or vice versa.
  • Grippy5Grippy5 Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    I searched him and found him so he must have blocked you