Options

What’s coming this week

marcoslomarcoslo Registered Users, Member 393 Posts
any thoughts or ideas of what to expect to be in boxes or events, Fourth of July weekend? Literally anything this week?

Comments

• Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    Some fireworks behind bonus players' pictures 🤷🏻‍♂️ probably some free boxes on the 4th, I'm really hoping all star boxes come soon.
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,093 Posts
    I really hope they put out the all star boxes.  I didn't get one at all last year.  I'll use up half my gold on them this year, why not!?  On my screen only though, there will be a Joc Pederson with a 999 chance to get and the all stars will be 1... because glu loves me
    Just no.  
  • Options
    BlackFang4BlackFang4 Registered Users, Member 515 Posts
    Given how the update was promised to release in July and they usually release on Thursday, I expect the update to be released on the 4th itself.
  • Options
    navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    I’m sure they would do it on a holiday so if there are issues, it won’t get fixed until Friday. I’m being sarcastic BTW. 
  • Options
    Interesting 
  • Options
    I’m hoping for the all star boxes and gifts also, hopefully boxes with decent chances 
  • Options
    bobdylan_fanbobdylan_fan Registered Users, Member 303 Posts
    VIP gifts!
  • Options
    Oh man not a vip😐
  • Options
    matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    edited July 2019
    Id like double gold for a while...but people in hell want ice water too (im personally hoping for another 4 star sin soo choo) but I know a guy cant get everything he wants.

BTW does anyone else want to Punch Joc Pedersons face?
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    Id like double gold for a while...but people in hell want ice water too (im personally hoping for another 4 star sin soo choo) but I know a guy cant get everything he wants.

Dude if I ever see Joc’s face in this game from a draft pick I am very happy :)
  • Options
    Happy yes! 

Do I want to cold cock him for being a vanilla Moon Pie...I sure do.

• Options
    Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    If I'm Pederson's agent, I might say something to the MLBPA about the fact my client's face represents failure and bitterness because of massive and negative overexposure in this game. 
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    @matt_sackett Sometimes, the shoe just has to fit. One man's trash really can be another man's treasure. 😂

If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    My guess is all star boxes, Potm boxes, and some sort of 4th of July theme in a weekday box.   Maybe a fan rewards wednesday and/or thursday
  • Options
    I do love him as a player but seriously my knuckles fit right in the middle of his uneven eyes.

• Options
    JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    edited July 2019
    LOL someone took that Pederson to D10? Or they just opened that many boxes I am guessing?  

EDIT: Still, they had to spend the gold & evo for each tier... heh
  • Options
    I dug through my phone. Last year, we had a fan reward for the 4th of July as well as a legends box for Bernie. I'm guessing a keeper/ML boost and 390+ primes this week. 

• Options
    Oh man...the good ole days...... I beet we dont see Legends til August this year.

• Options
    Wow, so that hot streak skill has been around for a while (on the McGriff pictured in fan rewards screenshot). I thought that was a fairly new one.
  • Options
    DigemDigem Registered Users, Member 21 Posts

Over the weekend I pulled Abreau. Prior to pulling him I got 11 Choos. The international Joc
  • Options
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    Wow, so that hot streak skill has been around for a while (on the McGriff pictured in fan rewards screenshot). I thought that was a fairly new one.
    Potm lindor, in June, was the first that I can recall to have that 'skill.' Fortunately, it's not too common.
  • Options
    ChiiChii Registered Users, Member 112 Posts

Yes! And now Villanueva's too. Pulled him 12 times this weekend.
  • Options
    MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts

As @DFBB and @Bigpredfan mentioned, give me all the Joc Pedersons.   Ill take them all everyday 
  • Options
    Yeah @Mattattack rage-trading him in wasn't a good idea in the long run. But seeing that face...😡😂
  • Options
    When they have a player like that, you guys are seriously leveling them to Diamond 1 and then hoping for lots of subsequent box pulls? I guess it makes sense if you know you're going to pull them like at least 6 times, you'll make the XP back (at the very least).
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    Nevermind. 

Hey, who's the Canadian Clubber? Is that a real guy?