Options

WoH for 7-1-19: Glu showing a Votto love!!

2Next

Comments

• Options
    dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    Welp. It's that time of day where I start losing random auto plays 7 guys into a level when my batter outranks them 340 to 60.
    I lost on 1.2 after 3rd cycle and consistently right around 1.6 a few times today each cycle so far. Had to vid restart at 3.10 once too.
  • Options
    snowy24snowy24 Registered Users, Member 304 Posts
    @DFBB not sure about the rest of the girls, but me and another girl in my club have not been jailed. Of course, we don’t do the achievements section until the end of the day. Always one step ahead of you boys. 😂

Josh Bell is an Alvarado killa! Cycled 4 times and not one loss against alvarado. Boom! 
  • Options
    MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    snowy24 said:
    @DFBB not sure about the rest of the girls, but me and another girl in my club have not been jailed. Of course, we don’t do the achievements section until the end of the day. Always one step ahead of you boys. 😂

Josh Bell is an Alvarado killa! Cycled 4 times and not one loss against alvarado. Boom! 
    HAHA, yes achievements are usually done at the end of the day mondays and wednesdays for me
  • Options
    UltimateWarriorUltimateWarrior Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    I can pretty much say I’m set at 1st base
  • Options
    AIC_76AIC_76 Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    I've cycled all star 7 times so far and every box was the cash. What are the odds! Ha!
  • Options
    redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    Prodigious power for a 350 player, would like more hit but he replaced PotM Devers so I’m very happy with him.  Hope to get enough exp in to level another player straight to diamond on Wednesday.
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    I was looking forward to cycle capping the prime and the reward finally justified the effort! For reference, I took each player to d4 and then, cycle capped the rest of the way. A total of 1840 gold was spent and it took about 400k pxp to take Votto to d4.

If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    UltimateWarriorUltimateWarrior Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    Nice at least votto will be used for a longtime.
  • Options
    BOZZCOBOZZCO Registered Users, Member 102 Posts
    Wow. That’s impressive 👏 I capped on classic then added 750k xp. But prime cap is next level 👍
  • Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts

How @DFBB responds to the forum. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    tribeguy2147tribeguy2147 Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    I'll never be as good as you all but first time I cycled more thantwice. I squeezed in 4 on classic and pulled votto on a box. So is as happy about that. I am diamond(prematurely) so alot of the team is super weak. Many gold 10 players still. But regardless I was super happy with the effort today. This forum has helped me a ton.
  • Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    Good stuff @tribeguy2147!! I know it felt good getting through a few times! 😁👍🏻
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    BOZZCO said:
    Wow. That’s impressive 👏 I capped on classic then added 750k xp. But prime cap is next level 👍
    It's not bad at all. TBH, the toughest part is getting the pxp so you can put yourself in position to cycle cap. You have Bell. He will annihilate Max.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    tribeguy2147tribeguy2147 Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    Yeah it sure did. I'm hoping by next Monday the rest of the team will be strong enoughish to auto play most of the rounds. That will def help increase the speed and not have to re use as many guys