Options

Banned (Resolved)

BlackFang4BlackFang4 Registered Users, Member 515 Posts
edited July 2019 in General TSB Discussion
Well, Glu made the decision for me. I was recently banned from all club activities and chatting. I have done no illegal activity in the game, and this is the second year in a row I have been banned. Pathetic.

Comments

• Options
    Just got out. Was very close to uninstalling the game.
  • Options
    I still missed out on joining a club because I was banned in between Evo Hunting. 
  • Options
    FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,094 Posts
    This is what my specials and gold tabs look like, so I couldn't have bought those $5 players this weekend even if I wanted to.  Guess my money is no good to them?  Not that I spend much on the game anyway.  Oh well.
    Just no.  
  • Options
    slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    anyone aware if this is still happening? I've yet to do the vid challenge, and wanted to make sure i dont get aught in this.
  • Options
    JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    @slafrance2
    It was fine for me. but I am a baby shark in the world of Glu so they may not care about my level lol. 
  • Options
    I just completed and got everything.
  • Options
    JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    KSMETS said:
    @slafrance2
    It was fine for me. but I am a baby shark in the world of Glu so they may not care about my level lol. 

Oh god now that is playing in my head WHYYYYYYYY
  • Options
    Sorry not sorry hahaha. I have a son and that's all i listen too.

• Options
    JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    I must second that sorry not sorry... 
  • Options
    ZaneJ78ZaneJ78 Registered Users, Member 369 Posts
    Sorry not sorry hahaha. I have a son and that's all i listen too.

Dang should not have read this post.
    Need more Living Legends!
  • Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    It was such a mistake opening this thread. Daddy shark out ✌🏻
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Hi. My name is Alex. I listen to baby shark...even when my infant son isn't around.  :p
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    TwoNightStandTwoNightStand Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    Why was vid challenge banning people?
  • Options
    No idea why, but it was quickly resolved.
  • Options
    larger76larger76 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    How did you get unbanned? I had the same thing happen to me and ive done nothing wrong, i even spend real money on the game. Im only banned from club activities and cs wont tell me what flagged me. Any help would be appreciate
  • Options
    larger76 said:
    How did you get unbanned? I had the same thing happen to me and ive done nothing wrong, i even spend real money on the game. Im only banned from club activities and cs wont tell me what flagged me. Any help would be appreciate
    My ban was a game-wide issue that happened to everyone who watched a certain video achievement. Glu then quickly unbanned these people. It sounds as if Glu picked you up through their banning algorithm. From my experience from last year, you're pretty much toast. You can try to pester CS for as long as you want, and they might do something, but it's likely that they flagged your account for some unknown reason, and that you will not be unbanned.
  • Options
    larger76larger76 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    larger76 said:
    My ban was a game-wide issue that happened to everyone who watched a certain video achievement. Glu then quickly unbanned these people. It sounds as if Glu picked you up through their banning algorithm. From my experience from last year, you're pretty much toast. You can try to pester CS for as long as you want, and they might do something, but it's likely that they flagged your account for some unknown reason, and that you will not be unbanned.
    Thanks for the insight. I know everyone claims innocence when getting jailed but i really never cheated in any way. Just sucks having spent some money on the game. Was hoping there was some appeal that would work.