WOH speedsters

retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
So I just ran through level 5 in under 5 minutes, quite the feat for me. Then I got to thinking and I remember a few of you mentioning you can cycle in roughly 10 to 12 minutes. Needless to say, this blows my mind Kurt Cobain style. How in the world do you guys do it?
"It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
Prev1

Comments

• BOZZCOBOZZCO Registered Users, Member 102 Posts
    If I’m doing a speed lap I auto play everything including using gold on level .8,.9 and just play the .10s.  A normal round is auto play anything  less then 2000 cash . That takes about 17-18 min
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    edited July 2019
    I figured it would include Auto playing for gold, @BOZZCO. I've increased the amount I autoplay, and it definitely speeds things up. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    Just did one in 10:51. With 1 replay on 5:10
    Only problem with doing speed laps is it eats gold and limits cash gains. 
    Gotcha, for me that would be a fair trade for the xp right now. I'm going to give it a shot later when I can grab a live boost for extra security 😁
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    BOZZCO said:
    Only problem with doing speed laps is it eats gold and limits cash gains. 
    Yep. You will still make more cash then you spend.l though which is nice. 

I auto all the cash ones. Today even all the level 5 ones. The times when I have real quick cycles are the ones where you get a lot of 1st pitch homers, especially on levels like 4-9, 5-8, and 5-9. Those really can save you a lot of time. 
    Yup. You still make cash for sure. And you can pull a ton of xp in a day. Doesn’t hurt having d9 bell and capped mantle at the end.  I can’t finish HOF very quick.  
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    it depends if you are willing to sim round 8 or 9 on some levels.  those can make it go alot quicker
    So those super quick cycles aren't exactly the NORM, just something that can be done.
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    If you use the Angels you might not get a live boost, I'm not sure how TSB works.  I use the Rangers and the game has been cancelled.  
    Just no.  
    Holy 🤬, Tyler skaggs died?? Is that why the game is cancelled? I used the blue Jays earlier, was planning on using the Orioles then Giants. Man, bummer news. 
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    Yeah.  Just announced on the sports radio station I listen to.  Couldn't believe it.
    Just no.  
    That sucks dude. I hate seeing young souls go. 
  • UltimateWarriorUltimateWarrior Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    edited July 2019
    I got through in 12min, but I only autoplay the cash ones. Took me about 1.5 hours to get through DTI that includes me vacuuming  and washing dishes(wife put me to work 😩)
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    The biggest prereq? Gotta be on ios. :(
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
    I'm sure that would help tremendously @DFBB. I guess I'll just stick to my turtle race 🐢
  • TwoNightStandTwoNightStand Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
     Was a fun day lol I like the new modes.
      @NiTroSanDBagGa was that with votto on hof?
  • bayoubengalbayoubengal Registered Users, Member 981 Posts
    I am silver and have all my batters capped at 10.  I still can't figure out how to cycle everytime if at all.  help is appreciated.
    First, congrats on not being the 1st person to ask this question.
  • midgetmulletmidgetmullet Registered Users, Member 273 Posts
    edited July 2019
    I am silver and have all my batters capped at 10.  I still can't figure out how to cycle everytime if at all.  help is appreciated.
    Do you match up left hand hitters vs right handed pitchers and vice versa?  
    @bayoubengal check all of the woh threads on this forum, and soak up all of the knowledge. There are a lot of tips, tricks, strategies, etc that can definitely help you out. For me, I took all of that knowledge and I make a list before each woh to refer to. 
     here's my list from yesterday, for example. I updated it in my head to include votto and Suarez after I got them, but hopefully you get the jist of it. 
  • bayoubengalbayoubengal Registered Users, Member 981 Posts
    @retirepujols

that's about what I have been doing.   is it better to be silver or gold in doing so though?

First, congrats on not being the 1st person to ask this question.
    Gold is definitely the sweet spot. To me the easiest level to complete and cycle woh @bayoubengal
    @bayoubengal everyone says gold, but platinum has actually been the sweet spot for me. That's probably just because I've gotten better and my team has gotten better. 
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    Agreed. I was doing 12 minutes like others but I got through in 20. Only half of my hitters are platinum so I was using video boosts on 6 or 7 rounds
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    @UltimateWarrior Idk man. Us diamond guys don't face a single diamond pitcher on mondays.... :)
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    DFBB said:
    @UltimateWarrior Idk man. Us diamond guys don't face a single diamond pitcher on mondays.... :)
    Shoot I’m doing 18 cycles of DTI/HOF next Monday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Lol man I’m scared they may change that only reason I haven’t committed to making the jump that and I’m stacking PXPDFBB said: