WOH speedsters

2Next

Comments

• retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    DFBB said:
    @UltimateWarrior Idk man. Us diamond guys don't face a single diamond pitcher on mondays.... :)
    I really wanted to jump yesterday, but I wasn't confident in Suarez being the guy to take me there. Now I have to try that whole patience thing for an entire week to not blow bxp 😩 knowing my luck, diamond pitchers will be introduced next Monday 😭
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    @UltimateWarrior Yeah, that's true. The minute I think I have things figured out? Glu flips the script.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    Yesterday was nice-I didn’t have to work but neither did the wife. It was my first time cycle capping a player. I got 13 or 14 plus did some things as a husband- no not that. I might have to start calling off on Monday’s to load up on resources. What a great day in tappin-no not the wife. 
  • BlackFang4BlackFang4 Registered Users, Member 515 Posts
    2003cobra said:
    Yesterday was nice-I didn’t have to work but neither did the wife. It was my first time cycle capping a player. I got 13 or 14 plus did some things as a husband- no not that. I might have to start calling off on Monday’s to load up on resources. What a great day in tappin-no not the wife. 
    I felt uncomfortable reading this lol.
    edited July 2019
    I would have never imagined you playing tap sports wrestling with your wife until you mentioned it, now my imagination has taken over. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • TwoNightStandTwoNightStand Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    edited July 2019
      @NiTroSanDBagGa was that with votto on hof?
    Freddie Freeman actually 😃 and yeah on HOF
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    I would have never imagined you playing tap sports wrestling with your wife until you mentioned it, now my imagination has taken over. 
    Please keep those thoughts to yourself
  • WheelsOfSteelWheelsOfSteel Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    20-25 minutes to complete rounds 4 or 5 for me... I play through, no auto.
  • BlackFang4BlackFang4 Registered Users, Member 515 Posts
    Is this also sexual?
    Is this also sexual?
    💀