Options

Season Mode

watkinswarriorwatkinswarrior Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
Some how while playing season mode my app locked up and crashed now every time I try to play season mode the app shuts down I’ve tried customer support which was absolutely useless and even deleted the app and redownloaded also tried to reset my season which did reset the season but it still shows I am in progress of a game in the bottom of the 5th but I can’t even start a game without it crashing. I’m just stuck without being able to play season mode and I’ve tried everything anyone have any other ideas? 

Comments

• Options
    lqtmlqtm Registered Users, Member 7 Posts

I would try logging in on another device (maybe a friend’s phone, a tablet, etc.) to see if you can at least sim past that game. Then maybe when you log back in on your phone, season mode will work again.

If that doesn’t work and you still can’t get past that game on another device, then I think unfortunately you’re kind of at the mercy of glu’s support team.

• Options
    watkinswarriorwatkinswarrior Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Thanks I’ll definitely try that I’m afraid I will be at the mercy of that support team which hasn’t been very much help so far 
  • Options
    lqtmlqtm Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    Sounds good. Let me know how it goes.
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    GLU has the one team per device policy so trying another device would have it's own complications and you would more than likely get a message indicating that when trying to log in.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022