WoH Royale for 7-3-19: Talking All Stars!!!

124Next

Comments

• DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    I did 15x cycles to cap La Stella. He's okay, but the cash and xp was nice. Fwiw, there are many on both sides of the debate, but I always ignore pitcher skills.

If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • lpoheronlpoheron Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    I don’t think this is the All Star box. This is only first time All Star starters. I hope I am right and the real boxes will be released this weekend.
    I hope you are right also. Last year the top guys were 425 but only 1 skill, which is a big jump from the progression this year. The lower guys were 355 with no skill. 
  • BOZZCOBOZZCO Registered Users, Member 102 Posts
    I was crushing until my live boost kicked in. Now ... not so much
  • lpoheronlpoheron Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    Yeah, i started lagging a lot once my live boost kicked in. Only on 5-7 and up though 
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    It definitely comes in to play-against us I feel. It’s as if they increase the difficulty by 15% during the live boost. Was going good with barely and gold through 5 cycles and the last 3 were definitely harder. I even got stopped twice in level 2 while manually playing. 
  • zsmiller23zsmiller23 Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    Tell me the mega millions numbers now please
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    edited July 2019
     they couldn't even change this guy a little besides his graphic and position? Sheesh, talk about a "reward."
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • atlbraves13atlbraves13 Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    Crushing Sale all day and then go 0/6 after live boost kicked in.  Shady af
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    I don't know what's going on. Others have posted similar things and a friend of mine is also having trouble during live boost. Ugh!
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    Yeah, it’s been bad since the live boost for me. No issues and the “boom”. Losing on level 5 left and right. Not Sale for me though, Vasquez and Arrieta. Same matchups all day long, but much worse with the live boost 
  • snowy24snowy24 Registered Users, Member 304 Posts
    Right there with you guys. No issues with Sale until live boost. 👎 
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    My smart self doubled down on the live boost with the Marlin's then the Angels. Twas a pleasant experience 🤦🏻‍♂️
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    Once live boost kicked in I was released from RNG hell, cycled 5 times. This was a weird day, I didnt get pitches like this for weeks; few straight strikes, lots of unhittable pitches. I capped upgrades and added stronger players since last Weds. ?????
  • woohoo77woohoo77 Registered Users, Member 300 Posts
    Only cycled twice because of limited time.  Didn't play during live boost.  The boost to my keepers and legend helped as I had little trouble.
  • redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    I guess I’m one of the few that felt the live boost helped me tremendously yesterday, had 2 of my 5 cycles in less than 25 minutes.  I struggled bad with Sale till I got Suarez this week, 410 power at diamond 10 he absolutely mashed.  I didn’t have nearly as much time to play as I normally would and spent the last hour playing bonus games to help push for top 10.