Am I ready for platinum?

BeaunersBeauners Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
I cannot decide if I should make the jump yet or not. All my major players are G10 and most of my (important) upgrades are maxed. Help!

Comments

• JCAM80JCAM80 Registered Users, Member 606 Posts
    Don't see an EVO total, but with almost no gold, you can't even level a single player above G10. I wouldn't even consider moving. 
  • KidKushKidKush Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
    Yeah I would stack XP, Gold and EVOs before making the move or you’ll just be in Platinum struggling to do anything
  • TrojanKi7TrojanKi7 Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    How much Evo and xp do you need before the move to platinum? Guessing maybe 600 evo & 500k xp to max platinum, is that in the ballpark
  • KevoTheGiantKevoTheGiant Registered Users, Member 135 Posts
    I would definitely stack your evo and do. If it’s anything like going gold all you’ll need is your top 4 capped for woh immediately. 
  • me0wme0w Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    Going from Gold to Platinum last year was my biggest regret because I wasn’t stacked with evo to actually level up my players 
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    edited June 2019
    Have you made the move, @Beauners? I'm curious to see how much Evo/xp/etc. it costs to level guys
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • blueraidersblueraiders Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    I'm waiting to go to platinum until I have more gold and evo saved up since it takes so much to evolve
  • TruatoryTruatory Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    no one is ready for plat lol
  • WheelsOfSteelWheelsOfSteel Registered Users, Member 34 Posts
    I'm waiting to go to platinum until I have more gold and evo saved up since it takes so much to evolve
    Learning this the hard way lol.
  • zsmiller23zsmiller23 Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    Yeah definitely wanna stock up on resources if you’re gonna make the jump
  • BAvila519BAvila519 Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    So does anyone know how much xp it takes to max a platinum player from gold? Trying to find out how much xp to stash before moving. 
  • azholedewazholedew Registered Users, Member 31 Posts

⬆️ that chart is from last year, this year is cheaper. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    edited July 2019
     as you can see, from plat 1-2 is 400 bxp less than last year. 
  • BAvila519BAvila519 Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    edited July 2019
    Geez so you definitely need at least 7-800k xp to make some noise in platinum. 

Thanks for the charts and info. 
  • azholedewazholedew Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
    Indeed it does seem cheaper. But this is a good ball park for people that are deciding to go platinum but haven’t seen anything on the amounts yet.  I knew it was from last year but haven’t seen anything from this year.  I’m still gold but this gives us a good expectation on what to expect.