Videos aren’t working. Anyone else have this issue?

judgesmails1judgesmails1 Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
What a shame.

Comments

• BlackFang4BlackFang4 Registered Users, Member 515 Posts
    If you are on an Android device, reset your advertisment ID to get new videos. This is a well documented issue. Search the forums for a solution for an apple device.
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    Works for me and paying double as well. Keep in mind resetting your ad ID would make all pending offers disappear & fail. Tapjoy will also eventually ban you if you reset too many times.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    edited July 2019
    @Houmy is that with videos, or just the people trying to complete the same offer multiple times? I got the go ahead from CS to reset ad ID, which doesn't mean a whole lot as each rep seems to have different opinions 😂 but it's my understanding there's not a whole lot they can do about resetting ad ID for videos as people may reset their ID for many non-tsb reasons, but the offers typically say "one time only" or something to that effect. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    @retirepujols it's not really categorized by tapjoy. And it's tapjoy that would ban you so CS giving you a go ahead wouldn't make sense but as you pointed out yourself CS gives mixed responses. I was myself banned once for resetting too much and had to get CS involved to reverse it.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    What a mess 😂
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71