No available videos

beardedbigmanbeardedbigman Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
it started Friday night and over half the day to I have not been able to watch videos for free gold, or to continue any rounds is anyone else having this problem?

Comments

• tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    it started Friday night and over half the day to I have not been able to watch videos for free gold, or to continue any rounds is anyone else having this problem?
    I was yesterday evening, then cleared up. Haven’t checked today but I will
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • AZDIAMONDBAXAZDIAMONDBAX Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    There is a cap on videos per day, at least for me. I can get around 300 gold watching videos daily. It resets at 6 PM mountain time everyday for me at the same time my daily box and ballpark gold are available
  • beardedbigmanbeardedbigman Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    Thanks I finally uninstalled and reinstalled the app and it started working again 
  • stew21stew21 Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    Mine feel capped too. I havnt figured out a reset time yet. I feel like you can shift it, maybe. I've adjusted my video viewing so as not to run out before Monday and wednesdays events.
  • Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    Have you tried resetting the advertising id on your device?  That works for me when I get the "no video available".
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    Tdub71 said:
    Have you tried resetting the advertising id on your device?  That works for me when I get the "no video available".
    I've done this a few times as well, and it definitely works. However, other users have warned me that if I do that enough times my team and / or my club could be banned. Does anyone else have any more clarity on this topic?
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Grippy5Grippy5 Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    I reset my advertising ID and then I can watch about 125 videos before I have to reset it again 
  • sugarshortssugarshorts Registered Users, Member 74 Posts
    Tdub71 said:
    I've done this a few times as well, and it definitely works. However, other users have warned me that if I do that enough times my team and / or my club could be banned. Does anyone else have any more clarity on this topic?
    Yes. You definitely will get banned from the offers eventually for reseting ads. Havnt heard if anyone has been banned from the game for doing it. 

"It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    Tdub71 said:
    Yes. You definitely will get banned from the offers eventually for reseting ads. Havnt heard if anyone has been banned from the game for doing it. 
    We've been misled 😁
  • TrojanKi7TrojanKi7 Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    I cannot tell you how many times I have talked to GLU about this; of course they never mentioned that you can reset your ID- they just say there are no ads for your demographic which is total BS.  Thanks for clueing me in; this works
  • azholedewazholedew Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
    Tdub71 said:
    I’ve been doing the reset since 2017. Never been banned or warned for it. The advertising just limits the videos you see. It plays more videos that may be to your interest by resetting it allows you to see more types of videos.  I don’t see how glu could do anything about you doing something in your device or how they could track it.  Reset away I do it weekly sometimes multiple times in a day.  
  • Boomdawg82ndBoomdawg82nd Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    This is great information as I've heard the same thing about being banned. It's also good to know it resets a lot of the offers I've done in the past. 
  • mwilson829mwilson829 Registered Users, Member 364 Posts
    Does this work on iOS or just Android? I’m on iOS and went to Settings>Privacy>Advertising and clicked “Reset Advertising Identifier” but I still don’t have any videos available. 
  • Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    Did you force-close the app?  If not, it won't work.
  • azholedewazholedew Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
    Does this work on iOS or just Android? I’m on iOS and went to Settings>Privacy>Advertising and clicked “Reset Advertising Identifier” but I still don’t have any videos available. 
    I use IOS and works for me. Also make sure the limit ad tracker is turned off. 
  • jcmobbjcmobb Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Above comment is what I did to make mine work again 
  • TORBLUEJAYSTORBLUEJAYS Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    It was updated last night. It should work now! Check it out!
  • bkester21bkester21 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Tdub71 said:
    How do you go about doing this
  • bayoubengalbayoubengal Registered Users, Member 981 Posts
    bkester21 said:
    Tdub71 said:
    How do you go about doing this
    droid or iOS?
    First, congrats on not being the 1st person to ask this question.
  • Superapids135Superapids135 Registered Users 368 Posts
    Videos are capped at about 300* gold on a normal day or 600 on double
    u can close shut down and uninstall and sometimes it resets
    i usually just wait the 8-10 hours til it resets tho and it goes again
    sometime i can’t get videos when I have bad WiFi also FYI 
  • Superapids135Superapids135 Registered Users 368 Posts
    300-600 is my estimate and not always bethe case. I’ve watched 5k videos in a weekend before so sometimes they reload and u get all 5 sec videos without problems 
  • bayoubengalbayoubengal Registered Users, Member 981 Posts
    Videos are capped at 120 total videos in 24 hour period. Resets @7pm cst.  That’s videos for gold, boost and achievements.  So if you watch just gold you will get 480 for Normal and 960 for 2x. I have done my fair share of research on this .   If you have any further questions please dm me. @matt_sackett
    First, congrats on not being the 1st person to ask this question.
  • SlashlineSlashline Registered Users, Member 80 Posts
    This is a rare bug that I only get every single day. The odds that I get thru 10 videos to claim the video achievement award are exceedingly small.
    And when I say"get thru", I mean, not only does it fail to load videos, but it hangs, and the only escape is to crash the app and reload it. About as exciting as a real life pitching change. If there's one thing that will drive me away from this game, this is it.