Details on Extra Bases, Field Pass, and....Sending Gifts??

DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
edited July 2019 in General TSB Discussion
Wow! Extra Bases came out of nowhere. I'm actually intrigued by field pass because it could potentially be a great deal for diamond players. What do you guys think? I'm PUMPED about extra Bases. 

If you're not having fun, you're losing.

Comments

• BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    Give me that full game autoplay. 
  • total13total13 Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    Wonder if CvC skill will be active for Extra Bases or if they'll release a new skill for us to chase that's specific to the Extra Bases mode when using our own team. Also curious when Extra Bases comps will be held and the frequency. Excited about both, nonetheless.
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    I haven't received the newsletter, but I like a lot what I'm seeing here 😬
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • BlackFang4BlackFang4 Registered Users, Member 515 Posts
    I wonder if the full game autoplaying will be only available to those who spend real money or if it will be available for gold.
  • kalrawkkalrawk Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    Is that part of VIP package?? I don’t see it in my game.  L
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    kalrawk said:
    Is that part of VIP package?? I don’t see it in my game.  L
    Nobody has it yet. It's supposed to be part of the next update and should be available to all.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    I wonder if the full game autoplaying will be only available to those who spend real money or if it will be available for gold.
    It'll be avail to those who subscribe to Field Pass. It's a variation of the CvC sub.
  • mancov2001mancov2001 Registered Users, Member 62 Posts
    Does this field pass become one of the subscriptions that are a "must have"? In terms of convenience, this one has to top the list
    Does this field pass become one of the subscriptions that are a "must have"? In terms of convenience, this one has to top the list
    I need to see more details, but at a glance, it seems awfully nice.
    edited July 2019
    Field Pass seems exceptionally advantageous to those who spend money, and it seems pretty exclusive. Free to play players don't need any more disadvantages.
    Field Pass seems exceptionally advantageous to those who spend money, and it seems pretty exclusive. Free to play players don't need any more disadvantages.
    But Glu’s job is to create revenue, which it sounds like this will do. If I can cycle D6 twice as much, that could be huge 
    Y'all notice something potentially super cool???

• BOZZCOBOZZCO Registered Users, Member 102 Posts
    Potential for head to head money match’s ?? 
  • UltimateWarriorUltimateWarrior Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    Some of the things that are mentioned in the newsletter are some of same things we talk about on the forums ex. Simulate fully through a game instead of innings. I’m glad to know that Glu are reading through the forums. I’m kind of intrigued to see how this event/subscription is.
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    So...is this an update? Or simply the platform for 2020?  Season is half way through... 
    Wondering the exact same thing? While all of this sounds great but still no actual news in vip letter about when it’s going to drop. 🤔 Season half over😂
    June’s vip letter suggested “next month” which was July.. Before I read July’s vip news letter is expected probably this Monday. As much as they got going on with this update and no hint this time about when it’s going to drop I don’t have my hopes up for it dropping this coming Monday. 😞
    edited July 2019
    But Glu’s job is to create revenue, which it sounds like this will do. If I can cycle D6 twice as much, that could be huge 
    Right. But Glu knows that a portion of its players are not going to spend money on a mobile game. Creating another very large competitive advantage for spenders could drive some of us away.
    Right. But Glu knows that a portion of its players are not going to spend money on a mobile game. Creating another very large competitive advantage for spenders could drive some of us away.
    Every good business knows that if they drive away customers who spend $0 their business will die......................

I don’t think they care about driving away customers who spend nothing. I do think they care about giving them a reason to start spending though. 
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    I sent myself 300 gold today for $2
    not bad 
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.