Options

Club Drama!

NudeIntrudersNudeIntruders Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
So, I've been a member of a club since the beginning of the year. I contribute heavily, daily. The club has apparently been going since '17. Yesterday the old club founder decided to start playing again, and the "Leader" mantle was passed to him. The first thing he did was kick me 3 minutes before the end of a CVC round in which I put up 5mil points, beating out the other team who was scoring in the millions. Several club members and I just figured it to be a mistake or something. New leader never responded to multiple inquiries. I got sent a new invite, and rejoined. Lost all of my club loyalty, and all of the points I put up in prime event. Watever. Participated in this morning's CVC. Put up millions, in a tight competition against a club who was putting up millions. Same result. Kicked 3 minutes prior to the end.

Is this a thing? Would the club leader benefit somehow from kicking me three minutes prior to the close of CVC?

Anyways, guess I'm looking for a new club.

Comments

• Options
    whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    edited July 2019
    Sounds like you got a raw deal for sure!!  We may have a spot opening, what’s your team name, always helps to post that.
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • Options
    mikedubsmikedubs Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    Sorry man, sounds like your leader doesn’t want ppl to get the rewards for your hard work. I suggest you find a new club!
  • Options
    whynot said:
    Sounds like you got a raw deal for sure!!  We may have a spot opening, what’s your team name, always helps to post that.
    Intruders. Thanks!
  • Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    If said leader was in second place on your club, when he kicks you he earns the MVP rewards. The only other explanation I could possibly think of, is that leader wants the club to score less points in CVC to make it easier. That would be a weird way of driving that point across when he could just tell you guys that.
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    If said leader was in second place on your club, when he kicks you he earns the MVP rewards. The only other explanation I could possibly think of, is that leader wants the club to score less points in CVC to make it easier. That would be a weird way of driving that point across when he could just tell you guys that.
    Yeah, there's been no communication with him whatsoever. No response to any inquiry
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    If you kick a guy, his points stay in CvC. Unfortunately, as @CanadaCubs mentioned, it appears he was being used for his points. If he wanted to keep points low, he would've made it known or removed guys immediately. Sorry man, but I think you'll enjoy a new group of guys. Fwiw, I think guys who continue to play with such a 'leader' are just as bad.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    So, I've been a member of a club since the beginning of the year. I contribute heavily, daily. The club has apparently been going since '17. Yesterday the old club founder decided to start playing again, and the "Leader" mantle was passed to him. The first thing he did was kick me 3 minutes before the end of a CVC round in which I put up 5mil points, beating out the other team who was scoring in the millions. Several club members and I just figured it to be a mistake or something. New leader never responded to multiple inquiries. I got sent a new invite, and rejoined. Lost all of my club loyalty, and all of the points I put up in prime event. Watever. Participated in this morning's CVC. Put up millions, in a tight competition against a club who was putting up millions. Same result. Kicked 3 minutes prior to the end.

Is this a thing? Would the club leader benefit somehow from kicking me three minutes prior to the close of CVC?

Anyways, guess I'm looking for a new club.
    LOL.....don't take the boxes from the boss!!!

Dump that club....there are literally hundreds out there.  Also, don't keep loyalty points like a bank.....cash them in as you trade them in.....lesson learned.....lots of snakes out there....good guys too....HMU if you're still looking (thought you won't win CvC in our club either but not because we'd kick you.... ;)  )