Cry baby post (box odds)

Comments

• Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    I know it's the wrong thread, but apparently Glu somehow got to 107k followers.  New gift, 4x Superstars boxes.
  • likenightlikenight Registered Users, Member 471 Posts
    Now at 24 boxes and ZERO players. 
    Ugh.  
  • Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    Tdub71 said:
    I know it's the wrong thread, but apparently Glu somehow got to 107k followers.  New gift, 4x Superstars boxes.
    Awesome! How much bxp did everyone get from their four boxes??
  • BIGBOBBY92BIGBOBBY92 Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    This box is strange I spent 6K gold and zero pulls then I bought the ten dollar special with 2 superstar boxes, 4 of the cheaper ones and 1250 gold and from this purchase got Degrom, Verlander and Polanco.

Went from 0/15 to 3/9 in just one purchase haha. 
    https://discord.gg/E2zHYq Tap Sports Baseball Discord I help run
    ...in just one purchase haha. 
    I feel like we might be onto something here...It might be connected with my 0-14 box pull rate on ones I won in cvc was gifted (i.e. didn't spend in-game or real currency to obtain)...
  • Scioscia_FanScioscia_Fan Registered Users, Member 266 Posts
    edited July 2019
    1/38 here with blue Moustakas my only hit. 1/33 SS & 0/5 Breakout
    Plus Story from fan reward
  • HaraycarayHaraycaray Registered Users, Member 910 Posts
    My ridiculous luck continues 
     :s (in lieu of an "I hate you" button option)
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    Nice pull!! Trout and Verlander are the only two I didn't pull from that forsaken box 😂 but after thinking it over, I'm glad I didn't pull him. I'm going to trade all of my primes in and save my pxp until I land a prime player I'd like to immediately cap in diamond. I'm hoping to wait for a 450ish prime that I can nab in woh hof so I can cycle enough that my pxp is replenished, we'll see if that actually happens or not 😂
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • HaraycarayHaraycaray Registered Users, Member 910 Posts
    @retirepujols I was reckless with prime xp..I leveled Bregman Thursday then pulled Arenado, Trout, and Báez this weekend. Had I saved I would have been able to take on of those 3 to platinum but I guess that’s what i get lol 
    I decided to buy JUST- ONE-MORE.  

Unfortunately that is as far as I can take him.  Officially done now.  Til Monday...
    *staying calm, resisting urge*
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • More2Most2FirstMore2Most2First Registered Users, Member 777 Posts
    Dang it @Tdub71...now I know I’ll try at least a few more times 🤦‍♂️  Congrats though!
  • LondonBoyLondonBoy Registered Users, Member 47 Posts
    God, this will annoy you.  I have opened about 20 boxes in all this weekend.  Including the 6 free ones from GLU. I got probably 10 players, including Prime Trout, LeMahieu, deGrom and non-Prime deJong and Hand.  Has actually reworked my roster brilliantly.  I just don't' have enougj PXP to level them up, so they are currently sitting in my inactive.  Which probably makes you feel better?  *helpful face*

😂😂
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    Some of you guys might want to play the lottery while you’re luck is still good 
    @retirepujols, I assume you got to fan rewards Martinez since you went so box-crazy.  Any chance you level him, or stash him to level later?
    edited July 2019
    I traded him in 😬 @Tdub71 I also traded everyone from the superstars box in besides Arenado (kept), Verlander and Trout (didn't pull them).
    I was dumb this weekend, and am now at 42k spent.  If he had stackable woh skills, I might go ahead, but I guess I will save what I have left.
    Tdub71 said:
    If he had stackable woh skills
    I would have probably kept him then 😂 I did take Story to d-10, though 🤷🏻‍♂️
    I kept deGromm, Trout, and Hand.  Traded in LeMahieu 5 different times...
    I forgot about hand, I pulled him 5 times so bronze 5 hand is sitting in my inactives list for now. He'll probably sit there for ages and never be used, but who knows. 
    I needed the upgrade.  My entire bullpen has turned over since Thursday...
    Won final cvc match to cap the weekend with 2 last xp pulls. 1/40 total, one player, no primes. :/
    Is he your closer?
    Won final cvc match to cap the weekend with 2 last xp pulls. 1/40 total, one player, no primes. :/
    Wait. One player? Just one single player in 40 pulls?
    Wait. One player? Just one single player in 40 pulls?
    Yes, 1 bxp Moustakas, 39 pxp/bxp.
    Plus the 10k Story
    Thursday I opened around 25 boxes, got Bellinger x2/Bregman/Marte x4
    For 🤬cks sake, man! Those have to be the gnarliest odds ever!
    For 🤬cks sake, man! Those have to be the gnarliest odds ever!
    Yeah man, worst box event for me in 3 years. Trying to hit Legend Scioscia in Dodger box last year was rough too but I at least hit a few scrubs along the way.