Solo club vs competitive club

gqwebergqweber Registered Users, Member 36 Posts
i am currently in a fairly competitive club that is usually top 150 or so. Sometimes top 25. Recently I have considered moving to a club on my own for CVC rewards, and less drama. Thoughts from either side would be appreciated 

Comments

• retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    edited July 2019
    Do whatever you want. Top 150ish is definitely not competitive, I think you meant active? With your current club, I'm sure you all earn tier 6 rewards, would you be able to do that alone? If you start a club, you'll be in bronze and the cvc rewards will be absolute trash until you get to atleast gold and preferably platinum- how long would that take you? There are a lot of variables here to think about 🤷🏻‍♂️
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • HOKAHEYHOKAHEY Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    I had my own club then made it open and it has become a pain to find active people I’m constantly booting players hoping to get some active people before closing it. 
  • HOKAHEYHOKAHEY Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    But it does seem to make cvc easier to get rewards in a less active club 
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    Cornholio Is right I moved my free team (I have spent $0 on to a solo club) and won all but one CVC this weekend pulled a ton of all stars and xp and pxp zero drama and hey if I dont win oh well..
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• nickname9999nickname9999 Registered Users, Member 46 Posts
    I tried and got to Silver. You are going to run into two roadblocks, spending/buying gold and getting gloves. Takes a lot of playing to get those gloves, helps to have a team...maybe let some newbs in and hope you get a few that play. You’ll win cvc, but also get a little help along the way 
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    For what its worth I jump out of my club and donate my gloves to my freebie teams club and jump back, the 90K gloves kept me leveling for a while.
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• firekracker86firekracker86 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    I have considered this myself BUT even in my active club, it's an absolute grind to get to platinum from gold. We are on the last level before moving up from gold and it's such a drag. We are working hard at it and donating as quick as they come in. 
  • ElTownBombersElTownBombers Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    If ya like competition then say with a large group if u want rewards for yourself then go to a solo club for best chances 
  • gqwebergqweber Registered Users, Member 36 Posts
    Current club is diamond 6... we are down to 15 players, but a decent group