Options

Cry baby post (box odds)

124Next

Comments

• Options
    Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    Is he your closer?
    He is, until I get Yates leveled.  I forgot about him from a free gift Rising Stars box.
  • Options
    HaraycarayHaraycaray Registered Users, Member 910 Posts
    I forgot about hand, I pulled him 5 times so bronze 5 hand is sitting in my inactives list for now. He'll probably sit there for ages and never be used, but who knows. 
    He was the white whale for @DFBB this weekend lol 
  • Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    @Haraycaray I was a little surprised to see that he actively wanted him lol 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options

Not a bad consolation prize, I suppose. His stats should go up now that I'm not holding him at bronze 1 trying to figure out what I'm going to do 😅
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    @Haraycaray I was a little surprised to see that he actively wanted him lol 
    I ended up getting all five bxp players, Degrom, Baez, and DJ. Hand was the only one that I wanted to level and he finally came home on the very last CvC. :)
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    edited July 2019
    @retirepujols Great googley-moogley, how on earth do you have that much pxp to get Arenado to D8?!?

Edit: This weekend was great. I have my team from Wednesday and then my new-look team from these boxes. 15K gold spent from Thursday to Saturday plus CvC, got Woodruff, Story, Moose, Green, Hand, Bellinger, Marte, Arenado, Dahl, deGrom x2, and LeMahiu PoTW. Every need was filled.
  • Options
    That's awesome @dustyhunks! I had a good amount of pxp saved, but I also got loads of pxp from those all superstars boxes. My smart self leveled him to about d4 before I realized I was NOT in a discount club like I thought, and I just pulled him again from the free Twitter boxes to get him to d9 😁. There's a lot going on here 😂
  • Options
    JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    I just pulled him again from the free Twitter boxes to get him to d9 😁. 

I'm waiting until I get Trout and LeMehieu to D9 before I open these last 6 boxes. If I pull them I get maximum savings that way lol. Not sure how long you can save boxes for, so hopefully I can get one of them there this week.
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    Not sure how long you can save boxes for
    Oh, now that is a VERY good question right there 🤔 I'm very interested in how this ends up for you lol
  • Options
    BOZZCOBOZZCO Registered Users, Member 102 Posts
    I found that once I had the Primes in Diamond I never received another one to level them.  It just seemed to increase my chances of getting others...no shortage of DJs or Degroms once Baez and Trout were in Diamond. Fairly large sample size too :neutral:
  • Options
    @BOZZCO I definitely got lucky pulling another Arenado this morning, jumped him from d8 to d9 😁
  • Options
    Scioscia_FanScioscia_Fan Registered Users, Member 266 Posts
    Another 6 xp pulls on freebies so 1/46 now. Took a stab at Home Run Derby box and got 3k bxp so I'm just stopping.
  • Options
    BOZZCOBOZZCO Registered Users, Member 102 Posts

retirepujols  ok  thanks  so there is hope... i had given up  
  • Options
    ZaneJ78ZaneJ78 Registered Users, Member 369 Posts
    I pulled ZG on my 1st box (which why is there a pitcher in a HR derby box) and then got Vlad Jr 2 boxes later
    Need more Living Legends!
  • Options
    BigHurtBigHurt Registered Users, Member 157 Posts
    Bought one box and pulled the guy I wanted (Lemahieu). LOL, just kidding, bought a laughable (but not funny haha laughable)  number of boxes, and got Degrom and Verlander like 3 times each, plus the other scrubs a bunch before finally getting one of the guys I would actually consider leveling. I did finally land Lemahieu though. 

Yay, I guess?  I have no reasonable explanation for why I play any more.