Need a new club!!

newfynewfy Registered Users, Member 416 Posts
Hey tappers, I am now looking for a good competitive club to join on NON-cvc days( Monday and Wednesday).   
  I am highly active and fairly strong, will be a good addition to any club, but I’m mostly looking for a top 5 reset for those days.  
 My team name is Newfyjays if you wanna look me up, pm if you got room!!

Comments

• retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    What's the benefit of a reset club, besides a higher chance at a top finish?
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • UltimateWarriorUltimateWarrior Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    That’s about it. @retirepujols
    I guess it also helps your cvc club, I didn't realize that until a helpful hand let me know. So, if @newfy and @CanadaCubs get something going I'd be in 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    I thought you were heading your own crew?
  • newfynewfy Registered Users, Member 416 Posts
    So I posted on global for a top 10 club,   Got 5 reply’s instantly all ready to invite me!!😁.   I guess my profile is appealing. Lol.    
      So I joined 1 for today event to see how it goes!!    
        @bigvivec , yes I am a club leader, but my club fell apart, one guy felt I was greedy with cvc, even though I let others win regularly.  
     Also may I add that I did all the organizing and researching, etc!!    So he kicked everyone who wasn’t assistant, posted some shit and left,   Also took 2 vip guys with him. Lol.  BUT, at least he cleaned out my platinum club so now it’s most all mine for cvc 👍😁😁!!    

@CanadaCubs if you are serious about joining up with me for Monday and Wednesday reset clubs, you got my attention!!    Will it be just you or do you have some followers?     I got 2-3 good players I can bring in, but we will need more recruits for sure!! 

@retirepujols says he’s in, so it seems we my be on to something here🤔👍😁
    👀