All Star Replacements Box Today?

navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
By the looks of the Slugfest Chapman, we will have All Star Replacements as Specials today. That would mean Muncy, Vazquez, Woodruff, and Gray from the NL, and Torres, Bogaerts, Berrios, Bieber, Hendriks, and Tanaka from the AL.
Prev1

Comments

• dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    Good sleuthing...
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    By the looks of slugfest I would say GLU screwed those of us expecting to eventually see prime sluggers & PXP by spending all that XP & EVO for nothing.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    The game is definitely progressing differently than it did last year. Double skilled players weren’t out until later and they were far more rare. I just really hope they don’t come out with 3 or 4 skilled players.
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    The game is definitely progressing differently than it did last year.
    That's a good thing, right? I mean, it leaves a little to be unexpected in a game full of repetition. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    That's a good thing, right? I mean, it leaves a little to be unexpected in a game full of repetition. 
    I think it just is what it is and its up to us to adapt.   Some changes I have liked and some I haven't but nevertheless the game goes on
    I’m not sure if it’s a good thing or just a different thing. The game does get monotonous and change is one way to break that up. I am ready to see what this update is going to bring. Some of the best modes in the game are not original attributes to the game, and hopefully new game modes will make the game great again. #MTSBGA
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    The game is definitely progressing differently than it did last year. Double skilled players weren’t out until later and they were far more rare. I just really hope they don’t come out with 3 or 4 skilled players.
    They've definitely made things considerably easier on us this year as opposed to last year. I'm with you on 3-4 skill players and I hope they never see the light of day. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
    Houmy said:
    By the looks of slugfest I would say GLU screwed those of us expecting to eventually see prime sluggers & PXP by spending all that XP & EVO for nothing.
    I wouldn't say it was a total waste. I had hundreds of evo stashed away from cycling slugfest. Thinking of biting bullet today and capping 4 sluggos to start cycling again.
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    Oh well gee... a "replacements" box? They are really milking this thing aren't they...
    edited July 2019
    Houmy said:
    I wouldn't say it was a total waste. I had hundreds of evo stashed away from cycling slugfest. Thinking of biting bullet today and capping 4 sluggos to start cycling again.
    @dustyhunks's post, SF helped my team tremendously. It's all I did the first few weeks of the year. I gave it up as soon as I jumped to gold, but like last season, it gave my team a  much needed jump start.
    And he’s the WOH reward too. Just what I needed; another 3B for WOH. 350 Max as well if I’m not mistaken.
  • bayoubengalbayoubengal Registered Users, Member 981 Posts
    looks like RISP and WOH skills, right?
    First, congrats on not being the 1st person to ask this question.
    Yep. That’s right. He has really low speed as well.
    Very nice call @navyjack77!
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    I guess its only worth getting him for tomorrows bonuses
    Yep. That’s right. He has really low speed as well.
    Significance of low speed, anyone?
  • woohoo77woohoo77 Registered Users, Member 300 Posts
    meh
  • redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    Low speed usually means the other two stats are a bit better (hit and power rating) which are more impactful especially for events like WoH.
    @redlegs2018u
    that's what I figured.  thanks
  • redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    I have Suarez so I don’t need him but can slide a 340 out of my lineup and put him at DH.
  • DigemDigem Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    And he’s the WOH reward too. Just what I needed; another 3B for WOH. 350 Max as well if I’m not mistaken.
    Well that's underwhelming
  • marcoslomarcoslo Registered Users, Member 393 Posts
    Just what I needed! Love the low speed and skills
  • marcoslomarcoslo Registered Users, Member 393 Posts
    What do you guys think of the box? 
  • ThunderstormerThunderstormer Registered Users, Member 215 Posts
    Anyone know WOH Chapman silver10 #’s are??? Probably level him up, but have a couple 350 3b already. Thx y’all tap freaks
    159/179/77
  • COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    So he’s basically Santana from Monday except 3b. Slight hit upgrade from Suarez last week. 
    And one skill only active during WoH.
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Not wasting gold on all star replacement boxes. I think I’ve pushed to hard to fast this year. Nobody in the box would make my team 
  • ThunderstormerThunderstormer Registered Users, Member 215 Posts
    Thx @dustyhunks. Though I appreciate being able to win decent dub skill players, this glut of 350 batters with similar #’s is getting old. Especially with Glu never addressing redundant draft picks at same position and 3-5 versions of the same player. I have a full team of 2nd & 3rd basemen alone lmao. While I’m in a griping mood, what’s up with Monday’s lame WOH boxes. Tiers shmears... Like a slap in the face to get less cash than even a bonus game. Guess it’s a “lottery ticket” bonus with similarly atrocious odds. 
  • BlackFang4BlackFang4 Registered Users, Member 515 Posts
    This event seems weird to me. The last thing we need is another 3B, or an infielder for that matter.