Full Prime XP Leveling Chart?

JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
Does anyone have this for 19? I have one that was passed around earlier in the season but it seems to be off.

Comments

• slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    Is this what you may be looking for?
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    Yep but the full one that includes all levels from Bronze up through Diamond. That one's from the 18 chart but Diamond is for sure different this year (and maybe Platinum too).
  • sullipa8sullipa8 Registered Users, Member 564 Posts
    Jeez, 70k prime XP for Gold! I have 4 prime players that are critical to helping me beat WOH, so if I move to Gold I’ll need them. I need to find a way to get more PXP.
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    I don't have bronze-gold, but they are identical to '18. Here is plat and diamond, both of which changed this year.

If you're not having fun, you're losing.
    @DFBB awesome, you da man!
  • sullipa8sullipa8 Registered Users, Member 564 Posts
    What is the best way to get more PXP? I can’t win enough in WOH to cycle the prime players. Unfortunately, I never get into a good club bracket to win PXP from the club rewards. So far, I’ve been relying on the gifts. Although, I was happy last week when most of my player boxes I won through CVC and the Twitter gift boxes turned out to be PXP. But I consider that more of a fluke than something I can count on.
  • Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    Right now, one of the best ways is the Replacements box.  Good pxp return there, but if you are not able to spend the gold, it's still tough out there.
    Mega Prime XP deal box just popped up in the store for me. I'll be buying 40 of them lol.
    edited July 2019
    @JEDDDOGGY, yup.  16 in so far, myself.  Also a question for the experts.

Would you cap Greinke, and who would you drop from the rotation?  I have the resources to cap him in gold, but not sure if he is that big an upgrade at this point in the game.

Edit: Both Gray and Arrieta have skills at 6, and Greinke's skills are meh...
  • PhillyPhan87PhillyPhan87 Registered Users, Member 187 Posts
    Tdub71 said:
    @JEDDDOGGY, yup.  16 in so far, myself.  Also a question for the experts.

Would you cap Greinke, and who would you drop from the rotation?  I have the resources to cap him in gold, but not sure if he is that big an upgrade at this point in the game.

Edit: Both Gray and Arrieta have skills at 6, and Greinke's skills are meh...
    Guessing, but your Greinke should be about:
    214-235-238 at Gold 10

I'd drop Gray peronsally as well if you had to pick one - Arrieta has better stuff and IMO better skills.

I personally would not cap more than one Prime Pitcher. I have Prime Rendon just wasting away on the bench because I don't think a 380 Overall is worth nearly 100k Prime XP at this stage of the game. I currently have 380 SS Segura and 400 OF Yelich capped in Gold, and only 26k Prime XP anyway. My keepers are 1B Kruk and 3B Schmidt.

Soon, 410's will be dropping, and then 420's. I'd save Prime XP for hitters who can help you cycle WOH, assuming that's your thing (I think Arrieta was a WOH reward).
    Luck = getting all curveballs in WOH
    @PhillyPhan87, I am loaded on prime hitters right now, so I am set for the short-term.

I also have my keeper Ichiro and prime Pence at RF and DH.  I don't have concerns about pxp availability, like some do.  It has improved drastically with the last few boxes.

Would you do something with this guy, or just squirrel away pxp for later?

• EbiggzEbiggz Registered Users, Member 282 Posts
    sullipa8 said:
    Jeez, 70k prime XP for Gold! I have 4 prime players that are critical to helping me beat WOH, so if I move to Gold I’ll need them. I need to find a way to get more PXP.
    I'm saving to go gold soon and I have 11 primes. It's rough, lol. 
    ~UNAGI~
    Mega pxp deal box is in the store for 500.  5% shot at 15k, and 65% for at least 3k.
  • PhillyPhan87PhillyPhan87 Registered Users, Member 187 Posts
    Tdub71 said:
    @PhillyPhan87, I am loaded on prime hitters right now, so I am set for the short-term.

I also have my keeper Ichiro and prime Pence at RF and DH.  I don't have concerns about pxp availability, like some do.  It has improved drastically with the last few boxes.

Would you do something with this guy, or just squirrel away pxp for later?

It's up to you, but all these guys are incremental upgrades for your roster right now, when in two weeks new batches of Primes will come out and make some guys obsolete. I wouldn't level anyone right now and just bank it since neither will really be of much use to you in the short term.

I don't think it's worth worrying about any Prime below 400 right now, unless it was a serious position of need. Your pictures indicate that you don't have a position of need. Upgrading SP2 or SP3 is a waste IMHO, with ice wraps and a strong ACE, you don't need much more than capable SP2-SP5 anyway.
    Luck = getting all curveballs in WOH
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    I think I'm just going to make a new chart to share 😂
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • ReclinerRecliner Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    edited July 2019
    I was going to make a post about this today but ya beat me Jedd! Thanks for the info guys. Really helpful chart in your new post @retirepujols
  • bayoubengalbayoubengal Registered Users, Member 981 Posts
    Ok so I can't find it anywhere.  Maybe I am overlooking but I see that the keeper uses bxp to level but what is the level chart for it.  trying to look at something for a club mate
    First, congrats on not being the 1st person to ask this question.
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    Keepers are 5x regular bxp costs, ML 10x.
    Keepers are 5x regular bxp costs, ML 10x.
    what about gold and evo.. thinking cash is 5x as well
    edited July 2019
    Keeper gold and evo is 5x, ML is more than regular bxp player but not 10x. I don't recall, maybe 200 gold and 16 evo?
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    It doesn't effect many, but ML is 10x of '18's cost for plat and diamond tiers. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
    s10 to g1 would be 500 gold/per      50 evo per?
    g1 to g10 $75,300x5 and 25,100bxp x5 is that what you are saying?
    @bayoubengal.  Yes.  Keepers are 5x everything.  Skills, too.

My god this is awful. I can't get rid of this hidden table I pasted and my post is going to look like ass. WTF is this ish forum running on? It is the hackiest crap I have ever seen.

Anyway, here is a snip from spreadsheet I used when I went gold. ML gold and evo were wrong btw. I just don't recall what real values were.

• retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    Yes! I got to see another dusty rant on posting in this forum 😁 I whole heartedly agree with you, half of my time on here is trying to fix posts before posting them. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    Computers are the worst. Don't even get me started on mobile browsing here. The ishiest ish show...