Remaining at Silver Level for a while?

DODGERSYANKSDOADODGERSYANKSDOA Registered Users, Member 110 Posts
Folks- I am currently at the Silver IV level.  What are the pros and cons of remaining in this Tier( and building my team up with Primes(both RH and LH hitters and pitchers;   or moving forward to the Gold Tier ASAP?

Answers

• UltimateWarriorUltimateWarrior Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    Pro you can stack resources, it doesn’t take as much to evolve a player  to silver 10, typically Silver teams does better in cvc for whatever reason, your still able to cycle WOH maybe even get through DTI a few times. Con your going to end up having to many wins at silver and you won’t be able to win many bonus games or streak on weekends. 
    Pro you can stack resources, it doesn’t take as much to evolve a player  to silver 10, typically Silver teams does better in cvc for whatever reason, your still able to cycle WOH maybe even get through DTI a few times. Con your going to end up having to many wins at silver and you won’t be able to win many bonus games or streak on weekends. 
  • Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    Much cheaper to level players.  I moved to silver ASAP this year, and stayed there until last Thursday.  Really easy to build a killer roster, but eventually you will hit the wall and end up getting matched with much better teams in events.
  • tocopan18tocopan18 Registered Users, Member 803 Posts
    Tdub71 said:
    Much cheaper to level players.  I moved to silver ASAP this year, and stayed there until last Thursday.  Really easy to build a killer roster, but eventually you will hit the wall and end up getting matched with much better teams in events.
    Much better teams is a stretch I think. Definitively hitting a wall after getting to like 1800 wins in silver. Barely winning bonus games, bye-bye tournaments and a bit harder prime games. But not because teams are better. I can barely win bonus versus gold teams that are 20k-40k lower than mine in strength. I don't consider those teams better at all. Just because they are gold or platinum, GLU decides you hardly win games. It is a stupid way of doing things. I would understand if they started matching me versus gold teams that are 20k-40k  
    edited July 2019

• zsmiller23zsmiller23 Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    Yeah I’m still silver and I’m just gonna hangout there for awhile. 
  • whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    I went gold over the weekend and it’s allot better, I was maxed out at silver and was only staying silver because c vs c, but I’m already back in business, won my finals and I’m 28-0 in my new season...winning prime games 40-2...and woh is so much easier now
    I went gold over the weekend and it’s allot better, I was maxed out at silver and was only staying silver because c vs c, but I’m already back in business, won my finals and I’m 28-0 in my new season...winning prime games 40-2...and woh is so much easier now