UPDATE is live!

Comments

• HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    Best change is the daily VIP power parcel that now gives PXP though. If anyone is going to buy a mountain it's definitely worth getting that and canceling. 
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• UltimateWarriorUltimateWarrior Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    Did all the old guys complain b/c they couldn’t see numbers? Numbers all big, boxes all big 
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    Houmy said:
    Best change is the daily VIP power parcel that now gives PXP though. If anyone is going to buy a mountain it's definitely worth getting that and canceling. 
    I thought that had changed, I think the amount of gold received is higher as well?
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • UltimateWarriorUltimateWarrior Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    Did you see we got stickers!
  • bryzzo1744bryzzo1744 Registered Users, Member 58 Posts
    In the mystery box section of the store there is a team sticker box for 5k.  I bought a few just to see what it was.  I cant find that I own these anywhere or what they are for. 
  • tdh23tdh23 Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    Does anyone have any advice to get the videos to work 
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    Houmy said:
    I thought that had changed, I think the amount of gold received is higher as well?
    I know someone who will benefit from the increased VIP subscription for the next week. Lol
  • Grippy5Grippy5 Registered Users, Member 64 Posts

• ihuffgluihuffglu Registered Users, Member 172 Posts
    smack talk??
    "Never take your eye off the underdog"
    In the mystery box section of the store there is a team sticker box for 5k.  I bought a few just to see what it was.  I cant find that I own these anywhere or what they are for. 
    You use them for chatting "smack talk" the opposing team.

• mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Finally got it 👍🏻 Not to thrilled with the update so far 🤨 granted it is a improvement tho. I was excited about the gifting club members feature but it appears to be a let down. The only thing I care much about is pity timer for opening boxes. We shall see 
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    I don’t understand the stickers at all.. or why I would ever  want to use them in chat 🤨
    I know someone who will benefit from the increased VIP subscription for the next week. Lol
    😭
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • tdh23tdh23 Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    I can not get the video icon to light up to watch videos but, I can watch videos while playing CVC. 
    edited July 2019
    Deleted.
    1st bug? Cvc extra tickets are cheaper and then there is this

videos aren't working and I heard someone say you can't reset ad ID anymore or opt out
    Houmy said:
    1st bug? Cvc extra tickets are cheaper and then there is this

Whoa 👀
  • TheHolyGhostTheHolyGhost Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
    Finally got it 👍🏻 Not to thrilled with the update so far 🤨 granted it is a improvement tho. I was excited about the gifting club members feature but it appears to be a let down. The only thing I care much about is pity timer for opening boxes. We shall see 
    As to that pity timer — that’s what I was (still am?) looking most forward to.  I tried to take it for a test run (after going Ofer on the last 3 boxes) with the replacement boxes.  Paid cash for the 6 pack, and no timer started counting (only pull was Berrios, and I wouldn’t call him the “top pick”).  I paid gold for one more box, and it was more of the same.  Maybe the timer goes into effect with the next box release, but there was no pity concurrent with the update.
  • Scioscia_FanScioscia_Fan Registered Users, Member 266 Posts
    tdh23 said:
    I can not get the video icon to light up to watch videos but, I can watch videos while playing CVC. 
    Same, They work for achievement rewards and cvc but not for gold atm.
    Remember, the pity timer was said to be for certain boxes- not all boxes. 
  • TheHolyGhostTheHolyGhost Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
    Remember, the pity timer was said to be for certain boxes- not all boxes. 
    Ah; someday I’ll learn to read the fine print!
    @retirepujols cvc continue doesn't start at zero gold though. The amount goes down in reverse until you reach zero after each use 🤔

edited July 2019
    Houmy said:
    @retirepujols cvc continue doesn't start at zero gold though. The amount goes down in reverse until you reach zero after each use 🤔
    Whoa 👀. I didn't know that, I've never spent gold to continue. I was in awe of your score, and the 0 gold continue. I'd rather spend 0 gold than watch a video 🤪
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    Just cycled diamond and received all of the normal rewards we are used to. So you can call off the dogs on that potential issue.
  • redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    edited July 2019
    DFBB said:
    @Bigpredfan what are you asking?
    We want to confirm that the 7500 gold for d6 cycling is still there.
    Yes it is. I just finished my playoff literally a moment ago.
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    All I gotta say is bring on the one-click autoplay.
    I just opened a CVC box, I think they change the box opening animation. IMO its horrible.
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    ihuffglu said:
    I just opened a CVC box, I think they change the box opening animation. IMO its horrible.
    Yeah, it looks like they're dancing.  It scares me.
    Just no.  
    Houmy said:
    Whoa 👀. I didn't know that, I've never spent gold to continue. I was in awe of your score, and the 0 gold continue. I'd rather spend 0 gold than watch a video 🤪
    The score was actually low for today considering I have 3 of the bonus players. One thing I did notice  is that the scores are lower than expected. Usually when there is a considerable pause after hitting autoplay I expect to score 4mil+ but they were less than 1mil after the update.