Options

Reverse update

retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
Does anyone know if there's a way to go back to the previous version of the game, or am I stuck? 
"It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71

Comments

• Options
    navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    You’re stuck.
  • Options
    navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    And I’m stuck too
  • Options
    ihuffgluihuffglu Registered Users, Member 172 Posts
    please lmk if there is
    "Never take your eye off the underdog"
  • Options
    STINGRAYS7STINGRAYS7 Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    All the money I've invested and I hate playing the game after new update. It's too much closing and opening plus no videos. I think I'm done with this game
  • Options
    tribeguy2147tribeguy2147 Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    Yeah seems the updates always make it worse. I think the videos are done tho. I used to be one. Watch my 1k everyday at work. I planned on staying gold all year doing so. The second videos were capped. I shot straight to diamond. Its rough with out the resources but will be worth it overall..."I hope"🤞
  • Options
    The videos for gold work for me, guys. I'm not sure why so many are having problems, but I don't think they killed videos. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    I just don't want to see these 🤬ing stickers. 
  • Options
    bayoubengalbayoubengal Registered Users, Member 981 Posts
    videos are working fine for me too....
    First, congrats on not being the 1st person to ask this question.
  • Options
    dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    I wish I could reverse this update. I’m locked out of my main account....probably for the weekend. 
    What? How? Jailed?
  • Options
    matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    My videos and surveys both dont work

Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• Options
    Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
     I am seriously hoping this is v1.2 beta, and there is something else coming.  Aside from fieldpass, which is not currently active, and improved season rewards, what is the big takeaway?  Stickers?  Was this an actual request?
  • Options
    mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    I can’t remember a single update making things better. Always worse 
  • Options
    dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    I wish I could reverse this update. I’m locked out of my main account....probably for the weekend. 
    What? How? Jailed?
    I got a new phone yesterday and restored my acct for TSB. It was working up until the update. Now it’s prompting me to use the original device for the account 
    Maybe some internal mechanism to flag accounts with longer history to make sure you're who you say you are.
  • Options
    Scioscia_FanScioscia_Fan Registered Users, Member 266 Posts

I had this happen when I changed phones 2 weeks ago. I had to submit a ticket to cs and they made me answer some questions to unlock my acct on the new device.
  • Options
    cuseC08cuseC08 Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    Yeah seems the updates always make it worse. I think the videos are done tho. I used to be one. Watch my 1k everyday at work. I planned on staying gold all year doing so. The second videos were capped. I shot straight to diamond. Its rough with out the resources but will be worth it overall..."I hope"🤞
    Videos work fine for me still
  • Options
    m000000sem000000se Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    Any idea of how long we're stuck?
  • Options
    Damn, bro. I can't name one of my sluggers, let alone three. Too bad @Glu_TapSports_Bot can no longer help us with these issues.
  • Options
    FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,094 Posts
    3 sluggers??!  Oh wait, that's how I get gloves.  50 a win, 25 a loss, and I win a lot against humans.  Charles Barkley would say, "They're turrbull"
    Just no.  
  • Options
    @FrankTheTank04 40 per bonus game, win or lose. Much quicker if you're just looking for gloves
  • Options
    FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,094 Posts
    @retirepujols Yeah I know.  I just always liked the slugging part of the game.  I cycled it a lot back in 17 and 18 when it was its own Wednesday event.  This year they decided to add tons of lag into the mix, so I can't beat level 5 now.  
    Just no.