Stickers

troutanglertroutangler Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
What is up with team stickers ???
Man is not made for defeat. A man can be destroyed but not Defeated

Comments

  • BlackFang4BlackFang4 Registered Users, Member 510 Posts
    Global has become extra cancerous, and Evo Hunting has become more of a nuisance. Just throw the whole sticker idea away. It's only making things worse.
  • scottpdannscottpdann Registered Users, Member 161 Posts
    Glu has just proven a serious disconnect with their client base. Most of us aren’t 5 years old
    Or girls...if there are any girls, however,  PM me.
  • tocopan18tocopan18 Registered Users, Member 803 Posts
    and of course, the video achievements today includes 4x sticker boxes
  • Cooz19Cooz19 Experienced Member Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    tocopan18 said:
    and of course, the video achievements today includes 4x sticker boxes
    Yeah, I'm giving that a big "Eff off"
    "Will you wear a MAGA hat while you suffocate on my pork sword?" - @retirepujols
  • MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 839 Posts
    Cooz19 said:
    tocopan18 said:
    and of course, the video achievements today includes 4x sticker boxes
    Yeah, I'm giving that a big "Eff off"

    Well, I'd still do it for the 1500 pxp, personally. 
  • tocopan18tocopan18 Registered Users, Member 803 Posts
    Metsicans said:
    Cooz19 said:
    tocopan18 said:
    and of course, the video achievements today includes 4x sticker boxes
    Yeah, I'm giving that a big "Eff off"

    Well, I'd still do it for the 1500 pxp, personally. 
    agree
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 3,619 Posts
    Yeah, I grabbed the PXP from the video achievements but I'm just not going to open those stupid sticker boxes. Unfortunately, GLU it's going to see how many of these idiots are using stickers and think that we all love these damn things.
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,113 Posts
    I used to like looking at global for a laugh on some of the nonsense being said. Now ill I see on the preview is *sticker*
    Swing or no swing you're missing that curveball.
  • Cooz19Cooz19 Experienced Member Registered Users 1,067 Posts
    tocopan18 said:
    Metsicans said:
    Cooz19 said:
    tocopan18 said:
    and of course, the video achievements today includes 4x sticker boxes
    Yeah, I'm giving that a big "Eff off"

    Well, I'd still do it for the 1500 pxp, personally. 
    agree
    It's the principle. I'm on my way out anyway. Not gonna be able to obtain the gold in a manner that interests me to get the prime players to use pxp. 
    "Will you wear a MAGA hat while you suffocate on my pork sword?" - @retirepujols
Sign In or Register to comment.