I'm a prime magnet, apparently.

EbiggzEbiggz Registered Users, Member 282 Posts
Open a few boxes in hopes of pulling a 350 max bxp player and I get another prime.... 
~UNAGI~

Comments

• TBWepaTBWepa Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    edited July 2019
    @Ebiggz How are you getting these guys leveled up so quick? Lol I have three and still working on my 3rd. And I’m in gold. 
  • EbiggzEbiggz Registered Users, Member 282 Posts
    TBWepa said:
    @Ebiggz How are you getting these guys leveled up so quick? Lol I have three and still working on my 3rd. And I’m in gold. 
    I'm only silver, but mainly CVC prime xp boxes, the mega prime boxes I'll buy quite a few when they're out and now the season playoff rewards help too. I'll have about 200k pxp once I win the finals 6 hrs from now, lol. 
    ~UNAGI~
    Nice! You got a good squad 
    TBWepa said:
    Nice! You got a good squad 
    Thanks man. Yeah for now! Lol. I don't plan on taking all 12 with me to gold once I make the move. Trying to stock resources and get a few more 350 bxp players before taking the plunge. 
    ~UNAGI~
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    edited July 2019
    Yeah i was gonna say going gold will hurt. Nice team btw!
    Yea it sucks trying to level up primes in gold. A grand total of about 105k from bronze to gold for primes. Next year I’m staying silver for a long time. 
    Yeah i was gonna say going gold will hurt. Nice team btw!
    Thanks man!

TBWepa said:
    Yea it sucks trying to level up primes in gold. A grand total of about 105k from bronze to gold for primes. Next year I’m staying silver for a long time. 
    Yeah I've been silver for a bit now. Losing too many bonus games now and it's irritating. 
    ~UNAGI~
  • Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    @Ebiggz
    RE: bonus games on silver -- yeah, they ain't lying about that 2200-2300 win wall. I'm facing plat pitchers in most bonus games now. Probably winning 55 percent of them overall, so it's not entirely a waste, but I used to win like 40 in a row before a loss. 

I don't have nearly as stacked a team as yours, but I've got 5 primes now and a decent squad. But I've got like 20 percent of the pxp you have. I am gonna be silver probably for the rest of the year, if I even keep playing. 
  • jamikl42jamikl42 Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    Then there’s me, playing every day since launch and still without a prime😂
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    Thats what happened to me thurs - monday last week. 8 Primes, my issue is I can't level them as fast so I'm a good "looking" team only.  Plus i'm diamond....sigh.
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    jamikl42 said:
    Then there’s me, playing every day since launch and still without a prime😂
    You're not the only one.  Well, I do have 2 prime pitchers, but when they both already have over a 4.00 ERA, what's the point??  Some year I'll get a hitter to go with all this pxp I collect.
    Just no.