Options

Weekend Box

WaveburnerWaveburner Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
So same as last 6 weeks or so now for bxp and same as all star boxes for primes. But that's not what I am wondering about. I bought one dodgers vs red sox box testing to see if i could see the pity timer, but nothing.

Anyone bought a bunch of these boxes to test it? These boxes are too crappy for me to justify testing myself. Just curious :smiley:

Comments

• Options
    Scioscia_FanScioscia_Fan Registered Users, Member 266 Posts
    Opened 8 Dodger/BoSox boxes. No players, 8x XP, No pity timer.
  • Options
    slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    I planned on buying 10 boxes for the fan rewards pxp and on my 8th box I got Pollock. I cannot confirm nor deny it was a pity timer. This is just the luck of the draw im seeing.
  • Options
    buddydavebuddydave Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    No pity timer, stadium gold is still disabled, field pass costs $19.99 for only three days, and video gold is currently inoperative. Not a very impressive roll-out of this supposedly massive update. But at least we have stickers!  :smirk:
  • Options
    BAvila519BAvila519 Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    edited July 2019
    Pity timer? Is that the box guarantees? Cause you’re not guaranteed anything on these boxes from what I’ve seen. 
  • Options
    bayoubengalbayoubengal Registered Users, Member 981 Posts
    So pissed at myself..... I was excited to see that I "could" get a good pitcher for my roster finally.  So I bought a few boxes instead of waiting for 12pm cst…. so guess what I missed out on..
    First, congrats on not being the 1st person to ask this question.
  • Options
    fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    One box, one guy...Yee-haw!!!
  • Options
    WaveburnerWaveburner Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    Pity timer is only on certain designated boxes. 
    I do realize that, but if the pity timer doesn't apply to event/bonus player boxes, what will it apply to??

Those recycled boosted odds boxes? Haha that would be a glu trick for us.
  • Options
    tocopan18tocopan18 Registered Users, Member 803 Posts
    got him too @fahhq2
  • Options
    fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    660k per game in silver ain’t to shabby! RP kinda suck, but he will stay in bullpen, I imagine, longer than any of those bats will be active!
  • Options
    tocopan18tocopan18 Registered Users, Member 803 Posts
    I hate the fact that I had bought the field pass. Now the autoplay whole game is not helpful cause we need to intervene in the 6th inning to replaced the pitcher.