Options

New Version Installed and...

BloopyBloopy Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
Now I am jailed. I am not whining. I don't spend money, and have done nothing on TSB19 to get jailed, in my opinion. I'm hoping that someone can investigate further than the in-game customer service. Really enjoy the game. Can anyone help? I've heard from others that this has happened on new versions before to folks, and then sometimes a couple of days later they are "paroled".

Thanks,
Mike

Comments

• Options
    mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    Hmmmmmm another one jailed that doesn’t spend money 🤨. Isn’t It funny that the guys that do spend money are never on here saying they got jailed. Sorry to hear mike 
  • Options
    I am hoping that someone actually monitors this from GLU and can investigate.

If I actually cheated and got this, I'd tuck my tail and go quietly. However, I have not cheated on TSB19.
  • Options
    I'm wondering, saw the in game notice about videos. I watched yesterday in old version, installed new version, and was able to watch videos (had to go look at surveys first). I'm wondering if since I was able to watch video in both version on same day, they jailed me?
  • Options
    playadaveplayadave Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    I didn't get jailed however I can't open game at all