Hurricanne !!!!

bayoubengalbayoubengal Registered Users, Member 981 Posts
Do you think that with this "Hurricane" hitting southern US and some not being able to play, Glu will send care "Hurricane Packages" out to players??
First, congrats on not being the 1st person to ask this question.
Prev1

Comments

• BlackFang4BlackFang4 Registered Users, Member 515 Posts
    I doubt they'll try to make money off a natural disaster. That would be pretty petty and low-down.
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    I hate it anyway, its messing with my retirement spot...Leave the French Quarter Alone!
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

I hate it anyway, its messing with my retirement spot...Leave the French Quarter Alone!

• Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    The potential strength of faux outrage over such a promotion would only rival the strength of the hurricane itself. 
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    @bayoubengal and all you Louisiana peeps...Stay safe and please evacuate if they tell you to evacuate. Hopefully it won’t be too bad, but reports are saying it’s gonna be bad.
  • bayoubengalbayoubengal Registered Users, Member 981 Posts
    I didn't mean them make boxes for profit.  I meant give aways geez.....
    @bayoubengal and all you Louisiana peeps...Stay safe and please evacuate if they tell you to evacuate. Hopefully it won’t be too bad, but reports are saying it’s gonna be bad.
    we are made of that down here
    Is that where 54-year-old possibly-transgender Trump voters retire to, @matt_sackett:D  
    Cooz19 said:
    Is that where 54-year-old possibly-transgender Trump voters retire to, @matt_sackett:D  
    Excuse me?
    It was a referral to a post in which I filled out a survey trying to get the maximum love from the box and only got 21, NOLA will always be my first love and my final when I retire...there is a stool in Johnnie White's with my name on it @bayoubengal

• fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    Faux outrage @Cooz19? You mean like peeps threat of quitting over O Herrera being a bonus player and demanding he be removed??? Yeah I remember that outrage...
    lol @fahhq2 That's an excellent example. Yes, just like that. 

• bravesfanlabravesfanla Registered Users, Member 249 Posts
    I’m a New Orleanian. I definitely fee the pain. 
    Tap tap tap tap it in
    I’m a New Orleanian. I definitely fee the pain. 

Tap tap tap tap it in
    We are in Florida for the next several days
    Tap tap tap tap it in
    This would a good weekend to dive up to Memphis.

This would a good weekend to dive up to Memphis.

I live in Memphis. There's never a good week to drive up to Memphis.
  • bigvivecs_botbigvivecs_bot Registered Users, Member 94 Posts
    I’ve heard a rumor that Tennessee is willing to give Memphis to Arkansas for 2 hogs 
  • Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    I’ve heard a rumor that Tennessee is willing to give Memphis to Arkansas for 2 hogs 
    Hmmm.  Sounds like the price of pork has gone down...
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    West Memphis is turrible 🤢🤮
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    edited July 2019
    West Memphis is turrible 🤢🤮
    As long as you stay out of West Memphis, South Memphis, downtown Memphis, and Memphis, Memphis is fine.
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    😂😂
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Dave480Dave480 Registered Users, Member 55 Posts
    I’m in Collierville, and I do my best to avoid Memphis...
  • bigvivecs_botbigvivecs_bot Registered Users, Member 94 Posts
    true story. I was working in a suburb of Nashville around 2008. A customer called me and mentioned how he came through our city over the weekend. He said it was trash. Once I questioned him I learned he thought we were in Memphis and then realized his error and semi-apologized
  • Dave480Dave480 Registered Users, Member 55 Posts
    Memphis crime is still preferable to Nashville traffic...
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    Going to be in Memphis area next week.  Anyone have a strip club recommendation?  Looking for “extra service” in return for a gift and stickers?
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
    whynot said:
    Going to be in Memphis area next week.  Anyone have a strip club recommendation?  Looking for “extra service” in return for a gift and stickers?
    A #TSBHappyEnding sticker. Who says no??
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    My father in law drives 18-wheelers for disaster relief. Takes supplies where there has been a natural disaster. He said if he ever gets stuck in any bad weather he is strapping himself to a Waffle House pole. He went to the gulf coast after Katrina in 2005 and he said that was all that was left standing.