UPDATE is live!

1235Next

Comments

• tocopan18tocopan18 Registered Users, Member 803 Posts
    I saw @retirepujols had a player evolve on duplicate but will that work if you are silver tier by moving a player to gold if you get a duplicate and that  the player is already silver 10.

no, if your team is silver and your player is already silver 10, pulling him again won't go to gold 1, he will stay at silver 10 but maybe get the duplicated xp
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    Crap My franchise players are still there
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• StorminjaysStorminjays Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    How do I do the update?  Not getting any prompts when I log in.
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    Mine updated automatically overnight. I never got a notification. 
  • PhillyPhan87PhillyPhan87 Registered Users, Member 187 Posts
    Did you see we got stickers!
    I have stickers now, but I'm not sure what they do or even where to view them.
    Luck = getting all curveballs in WOH
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts

Lol so is this an admission that they were limiting number of vids this whole time?

It's the advertisers guys....

• Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    Lol so is this an admission that they were limiting number of vids this whole time?
    Not that I care (I appreciate them being upfront about the matter), but what that's saying is anyone who watched a video and updated on the same day aren't able to watch videos. Seems like that'd be a huge majority of the players in the game  :D
  • fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    ☝🏼I don’t believe a hUgE majority watch videos @Cooz19. I’m sure many do, but I’d say less than a majority. Gold is relatively inexpensive if u only are buying a few boxes/restarts. If u need quantities of gold, 4 per video ain’t gonna get it done. I myself kill it on dbl gold videos (40k between 2 teams), but then again I don’t streak anymore-only play my 5+1 on Prime events. There just is no value in Prime events to waste gold on. Also 20+ boxes from CvC each week keeps me from spending like I used to. 
  • woohoo77woohoo77 Registered Users, Member 300 Posts
    What is the "Extra Bases" event?
    Cooz19 said:
    Not that I care (I appreciate them being upfront about the matter), but what that's saying is anyone who watched a video and updated on the same day aren't able to watch videos. Seems like that'd be a huge majority of the players in the game  :D
    Sure of course, but there was never an admission or even acknowledgement from all the CS responses we saw in threads that they were aware a quota or timeout was in effect and essentially we have them here saying what we already knew; the reset happens at midnight UTC every day. Find it funny is all.
  • Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    @fahhq2 Yeah, it's relative to the player. I cashed in on double gold like a gambler at a rigged craps table, and now sit with most of it gone, like a gambler 12 hours after cashing in on a rigged craps table. 

I hear ya, @dustyhunks I was just joking. 

• STINGRAYS7STINGRAYS7 Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    My Android makes me close app after every game. I can't watch a video for bossy without the app freezing up. Does anybody know if they will fix this freezing and closing issue. It's made me n
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    Seriously ...I'm going through withdrawal...I am a constant player (its a fault) and not being able to contribute to my club today blows. I need to play and fridays are normally slow at work..
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    Too bad they didn't change the progress rewards for the weekend event, so it's still useless.
    Just no.  
  • woohoo77woohoo77 Registered Users, Member 300 Posts
    Anyone?