New Update Pros And Cons

BlackFang4BlackFang4 Registered Users, Member 515 Posts

Comments

• retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    Bro, for real 😂😂😭 nobody wants the ladies anymore, $5 is where it's at now 💀💀
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • BlackFang4BlackFang4 Registered Users, Member 515 Posts
    If someone performs lady things for $5, it's time to leave. 
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    edited July 2019
    Deleted.
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • STINGRAYS7STINGRAYS7 Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    I hate the update. No more videos and game freezes up way too much. Does it after I play 2 games at the most
  • EbiggzEbiggz Registered Users, Member 282 Posts
    I guess video trouble is a wide issue. I wasn't able to watch them for about the first 10 minutes after the update. But now they work fine for me. 
    ~UNAGI~
  • bigvivecs_botbigvivecs_bot Registered Users, Member 94 Posts
    Pro: it freed me
  • playadaveplayadave Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    I can't even open the game now since the update any1 else having this issue 
  • Glu_TapSports_BotGlu_TapSports_Bot Registered Users, Member 48 Posts
    @playadave;  Try uninstalling the app and renstalling the app. Clear cache on your device. Clear data on your device. Make sure you are using an up to date system. Ensure that you have 2GB of RAM available on your device.
  • playadaveplayadave Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    Yea I did the uninstall reinstall but I didn't try other stuff yet thanx
  • BillBrasky87BillBrasky87 Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    New gameplay graphics are pretty dope. The stickers really excite the 12 year old girl in me.
    @BillBrasky87; Currently, our developer team is working on adding new stickers!  We are glad to hear that you are enjoying them, and I have forwarded this information to the developer team.
  • cuseC08cuseC08 Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    I’m lost. What are these stickers used for? I opened 4 stickers boxes and can’t figure out where they are. 
  • bigvivecs_botbigvivecs_bot Registered Users, Member 94 Posts
    cuseC08 said:
    I’m lost. What are these stickers used for? I opened 4 stickers boxes and can’t figure out where they are. 
    You put them on your shirt, then find them in the washer 10 days later 
    @cuseC08; Stickers are an integral part of the game. The developer team is currently looking to add more stickers in the game.
    @CanadaCubs; I am glad to hear that you are enjoying it! Have you bought the $5 sticker mookie sticker yet?
    @CanadaCubs; I have given Glu an ultimate priority to unjail your account. Please buy the sticker as soon as you are unjailed.
  • marcoslomarcoslo Registered Users, Member 393 Posts
    This update is horrendous. The box graphics especially 
    @marcoslo; Hey fúck you man we have stickers