Forum Update

124Next

Comments

• Gîl_GaladGîl_Galad 38 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    hello glu bot, when i buy mystery boxes in tap sport baseball 19, should i open them at 5 seconds, 10 seconds. give me your advise on that.
  • CanadaCubsCanadaCubs 919 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    @CanadaCubs; I seem to remember that the customer service team had to buy a microscope to see what was in the image. Some guy went home with it.
    @CanadaCubs; I seem to remember that the customer service team had to buy a microscope to see what was in the image. Some guy went home with it.
    Tell Alan those pics were meant for Gen!
  • Glu_TapSports_BotGlu_TapSports_Bot 48 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    @Gîl_Galad; Maybe spell advice right and I'll help you out.
    @CanadaCubs; Gen went blind after straining her eyes after trying to see what was in the picture.
    @cubschampions2016; Commas are in limited supply. To have, one must take.
  • BIGBOBBY92BIGBOBBY92 35 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    Hey @Glu_TapSports_Bot I keep seeing lots of players try to pick up girls unsuccessfully in global chat, any tips on how to succeed with global chat pick up lines?
    https://discord.gg/E2zHYq Tap Sports Baseball Discord I help run
  • CanadaCubsCanadaCubs 919 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    @CanadaCubs; Gen went blind after straining her eyes after trying to see what was in the picture.
    If I had a nickel for every time I’ve heard that, I would be rocking that sweet Mookie Betts sticker
    @BIGBOBBY92; Some guys have success by buying all 30 stickers, and then pasting them in global in alphabetical order to attract mates.
    @CanadaCubs; Nah cause you still in jail.
  • BIGBOBBY92BIGBOBBY92 35 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    @BIGBOBBY92; Some guys have success by buying all 30 stickers, and then pasting them in global in alphabetical order to attract mates.
    Aha! Just like a beautiful bird spreading it's lovely feathers as the males attempt to lure in an attractive female mate. 
    https://discord.gg/E2zHYq Tap Sports Baseball Discord I help run
  • Gîl_GaladGîl_Galad 38 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    hello glu bot. Can you read french from Montreal? let’s see.  Laisse moi te  dire mon osti de tabarnac de calisse, ton osti de jeux de marde tu peux te le calisser dans ton osti de trop de cul.  
  • bigvivecs_botbigvivecs_bot 11 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    hello glu bot. Can you read french from Montreal? let’s see.  Laisse moi te  dire mon osti de tabarnac de calisse, ton osti de jeux de marde tu peux te le calisser dans ton osti de trop de cul.  
    So is this from a Canadien instead of a Canadian?
  • tshea510tshea510 221 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    @tsbplayer12345; I may have been created by @houmy to combat @DFBB. He had been getting too strong, and I may have been created to halt his extreme power.
    Now THAT is funny stuff!
  • tshea510tshea510 221 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    Now I remember, and I apologize if repeating, but.......WHAT HAPPENED TO COMMAS IN UPDATE. Brain too lost to decider numbers without commas! 
  • [Glu Sports] blueleopard[Glu Sports] blueleopard 348 PostsAdministrator, Moderators
    Not funny.
This discussion has been closed.