Weekend event

gqwebergqweber Registered Users, Member 36 Posts
@Glu_TapSports_Bot has there been any discussions on replacing the weekend event with something new? I feel like they should swap the weekends with Wednesday’s. 

Comments

• retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    edited July 2019
    Or let bonus games be a part of the weekend event 😍
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • gqwebergqweber Registered Users, Member 36 Posts
    @retirepujols something right? I mean at least increase rewards and have the opportunity to earn gold or something. My club usually has all rewards earned on Friday, then just bragging rights after that. We are not good enough to get into top 10 on the weekends, so we don’t have much to play for other than CVC
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    What about if your club could get top 3?
    edited July 2019
    Deleted.
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    edited July 2019
    Deleted.
  • TORBLUEJAYSTORBLUEJAYS Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    I like the weekend even the way it is!
  • lpoheronlpoheron Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    I think the field pass is their way to add more to the weekend events. If you are willing to pay for it.
  • batmanamericabatmanamerica Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Is the field pass worth getting. I am thinking about it
    David C Rager Jr
    edited July 2019
    Is the field pass worth getting. I am thinking about it
    If you're interested in trying it, I would recommend waiting for the next field pass. I'm not saying it's bad, I'm just saying you've already missed yesterday and today (up to now) so it may be difficult to get the full value out of it.
    bigvivec said:
    What about if your club could get top 3?
    That may change things, but my 25M points won’t be getting me anywhere near top 3
    lpoheron said:
    I think the field pass is their way to add more to the weekend events. If you are willing to pay for it.
    I bought it for this weekend, and like it but I don’t see the value in it just yet. Maybe when they add the extra bases? I do like the leveling discounts. I need to save up and level my keepers on a weekend