Guaranteed Mystery Boxes???

DirectFXDirectFX Registered Users 110 Posts
What is guaranteed? Already get cash, xp, pxp, or players . Or this mean guaranteed players ? Anyone know as Glu isn’t the most reliable source..🤡

Comments

• DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    edited July 2019
    It's a reference to the pity timer that has yet to be enabled on any of the boxes. It basically will let you beat the odds(at least one 10% player in 10 boxes if it's a 10% guy), but you won't lose to the odds. I'm sure we'll see them soon.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Trekkie6511Trekkie6511 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Players best double check every purchase they make because I have not been getting mine despite numerous complaints to support. I also see “special” deals advertised but once you try to buy through the APP store it is regular price! That is poor communication from the game designers to the app suppliers or outright theft. These glitches😂😂😂😂😂are becoming numerous and create mistrust with support. 
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    I also see “special” deals advertised but once you try to buy through the APP store it is regular price! 
    Would you mind providing an example of this? I haven't heard of anything like that yet.
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71