Field pass milestones

troutanglertroutangler Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
do anyone know for sure if point total between the 2 for milestones or do we have to reach the points in each category?? 
Man is not made for defeat. A man can be destroyed but not Defeated

Comments

• Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    Seems like it has to be in both. That's how I've taken it, and someone on another thread said that was the case too. 
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    Has to be both.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• troutanglertroutangler Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    Thank you Houmy you are correct as you can see I didn’t reward till I completed the 1st milestone in both  they got me for $ 20 this week  but probably will
    not in future 
  • Scioscia_FanScioscia_Fan Registered Users, Member 266 Posts
    Yeah I got suckered also. I was thinking it was combined scores. I could get the 100mil cvc if I wanted to but then we'd be ranked so high, we'd lose to VIP loaded teams. I'd sooner win the boxes from most events, only having to score a couple million and staying around the 800-1000 rank. I'm over 50million in prime score already and havent really played it a ton.
  • mwilson829mwilson829 Registered Users, Member 364 Posts
    The problem is CvC. Despite going thru countless boxes, I haven’t been able to pull any bonus players, which really caps the number of points I can generate in CvC matches. I’ve only been able to generate 5M CvC points so far, so I have only cleared 2 milestones. That seems pretty weak for a $20 investment. 
  • troutanglertroutangler Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    A little response from
     glu
  • WaveburnerWaveburner Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    I don't think the value of this package is in the milestones - wouldn't buy it for that.

The value is the gold, couple boxes but mainly the levelling discount and whole game autoplay. Personally I think I'll get it when I go gold as the xp savings for upgrading most of my roster seems well worth it.

I can also see the value for diamond cyclers being able to play far more games in a shorter timeframe. 

The milestones to me just look like a small bonus they threw in with the rest of the package. The rewards aren't exactly spectacular considering the club point requirements. 

• HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    I only got it myself for the leveling discount as I just went gold and it allowed me to cap a few primes. That 20% along with the weekend 30% discount I had helped a lot. Forgot to post BTW but if anyone needs a 30% leveling discount club name is Bye Bye Club.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• bobcat43bobcat43 Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    I have to pay $20 for field pass before I can get milestones?
  • EbiggzEbiggz Registered Users, Member 282 Posts
    bobcat43 said:
    I have to pay $20 for field pass before I can get milestones?
    Correct. 
    ~UNAGI~
  • Bernardo22Bernardo22 Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    I’ve messaged glu CS a few times suggesting changes for next field pass as I think the cvc thresholds are just too unattainable. I suggested making it a combined total for prime and CvC points or just either one. I hope they listen to my feedback. Feel free to let them know your thoughts too!