Options

Sticker Suggestion

McSteezy69McSteezy69 Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
Let’s be real, a lot of players are upset with the new stickers and I have a feeling they are here for good. If GLU plans on keeping stickers and releasing more then global and club chat’s are only going to become more toxic with sticker spamming. I would like to pass on a suggestion to the developers and see what you guys think...

What if the developers created an option to mute stickers via a toggle setting on/off so you could chose whether or not they popped up in your chats?

I get that you can just block people who spam stickers in global or club chats but I’ve been doing it already and it’s almost a full time job in itself and hasn’t helped much. 

#MakeGlobalGreatAgain

Comments

• Options
    I encourage you guys to reach out and send in a ticket to CS with this suggestion or with your own suggestion around the sticker madness. The developers do listen to us! Things just take time and patience. 

While the stickers are still here though, there is a really cool glitch you can do. Wet your arm with a cool, damp washcloth and then open global chat. Press your phone screen against your arm for 30 seconds, holding firmly. And BOOM. You got yourself a baseball sticker tattoo. Enjoy and use responsibly 💪🏻 Disclaimer: If you are under the age of 18, please consult with a parent/guardian first. 
  • Options
    @CanadaCubs Did you send CS a 📸 of your 🍆? That’s probably why 2 of your accounts were jailed... 
  • Options
    retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    😂😂😂🤣
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    I thought that was a joke dude, did you really send a 🍆pic?
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • Options
    Savage.