New update won't open!!

DaveMustangDaveMustang Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
I updated this morning. Now the game will not load past 10 and then the app stops. Wtf??
Prev13456789

Comments

• playadaveplayadave Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    I'm having same issue
  • DaveMustangDaveMustang Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
    Knew I couldn't be alone. I even deleted and reinstalled. Nothing. We have an outside club chat and most are fine. 
    Same and I don't remember the version # b4 this one to download the version b4 update 
    I found an earlier version, but it's pointless. No bonus points
    Android or iPhone?  Wondering if there's a connection. Android here.  
    Yea android and I can't get older version to link to my Facebook so I can't even get my team plus it's costing me my stadium gold and our other daily gifts
    Oh crap dude. I was able to link back up. 3k gold... I'd have been done if it was lost, and I'm an everyday player and have been for two years. 

If I can ever find out anything, I'll post on here man. 

• trevians19trevians19 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Does anyone have any suggestions I updated the new version earlier this morning  for TSB 19 and now it won't allow me to access the game at all!!!  In other words i'm jailed!  I've done everything on my end to remedy this issue!  All my other apps work except for this game!  What is going on???  I e-mailed support as well.
    Man, only thing I've gotten done is loading an old version. Can't really do anything tho. I'm waiting on support too. 

If anyone here gets some real help, let us know.  I'll do the same. 
  • PuigsReds66PuigsReds66 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I have been unable to get into tsb 19 since I updated the game before the weekend event I can't get passed 10% of the loading process. Is there something I can do about it; an alternative? I already messaged Glu support but Glu sucks but they need to fix this update in my opinion 
    **** yeah they do puig
    I'm no casual player.  I'm the leader of a 2nd year club with an 80k plus team who is NOT a vip
  • m000000sem000000se Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    You guys hear anything yet? I'm level 11 all-star VIP, and I'm waiting on support too.
  • FlatEartherFlatEarther Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I updated this morning. Now the game will not load past 10 and then the app stops. Wtf??
    This is the second time this season this has happened to me, so aggravating
  • MISSREDMISSRED Registered Users, Member 251 Posts
    Min just crashed nonstop... Wasted $30 thie event. Aint freaking happy...
    "If a man gives you his best, what more can you ask him to give".
  • TORBLUEJAYSTORBLUEJAYS Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    Stay patient... it will work!
    Man hope so, spent way to much cash for it not to! Ugh...
  • Richardhead34Richardhead34 Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    I cant load since yesterday's update
    Fuckers said to reinstall. Like no one thought of that multiple times. I'm about to try it again. Maybe just maybe it'll work now.  I'll definitely let y'all know. Pissing me off. 
    And survey says.....NO!  Gets to 10 and crashes. 
  • Richardhead34Richardhead34 Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    The whole uninstalle reinstall FB didnt do shit.

Its OUR faults CS said. Because we backed up with FB.
    Oh really, Richard??? I've not heard that, but I can believe it! I imagine over 90% are backed up with FB. If not more.
    I
    waiting on them saying it's my phone.  It's not new, but it's plenty good enough. Never had any issues at all until I downloaded that update 10 minutes before the weekend event began. 
    Bet it wont be till after event, they havent even talked to me yet
  • Burf05Burf05 Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    The last message they sent me was yesterday afternoon, and it was asking what kind of phone and operating system I had?
    It's really gonna piss me off if they don't fix this. U never know with Glu. It's not a problem for too many. Otherwise there would already be a fix. 
    From what I've learned, there are some new money making schemes in the new version. I think that's part of why it's not been fixed. Besides those of us who can't even play, it's also worsened the lag for some players. The obvious remedy would be getting rid of the new update until the bugs are worked out. Glu isn't gonna do that because of all the refunds they'd have to give.  

I think it's gonna be Monday at the soonest before Glu admits the problems are on their end and not ours. 
    Club's not even dealing with it, I had the same comment from Glu as burf05, Phone & OS. Monday at the earliest.
    Sorry auto correct, *Glu's not dealing w/it
    Oh, I just had something happen that was surreal. Opened an email that asked for my patience as Glu is aware of the problems some are having with the update.

I then opened another email from a different csr who wrote that Glu is unaware of any problems like I described and that the problem is on my side. 

WTF??????????
  • effschmoo2effschmoo2 Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    Oh, I just had something happen that was surreal. Opened an email that asked for my patience as Glu is aware of the problems some are having with the update.

I then opened another email from a different csr who wrote that Glu is unaware of any problems like I described and that the problem is on my side. 

WTF??????????
    Glu CS is killing it again. 
  • DBsDadDBsDad Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    I'm having the same problem.  I'm not backed up with FB, but backed through my email.  I had a response saying everything is ok on there end.  I don't have a SD card in my phone.  What about you guys? Do you have a SDcard.  I know they can add a bunch of memory.  Just trying to find any consistency in our mutual problem.   I'm an ever day player and leader of my club as well.