The 411 on the Forum Members!

Comments

• retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    edited July 2019
    @snowy24 Interesting that you chose your eye and not your ear(s). You can still listen to Slayer without that eye 😁🤘🏻
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • snowy24snowy24 Registered Users, Member 304 Posts
    😂😂😂😂
  • UltimateWarriorUltimateWarrior Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    Name:J
    Random Quirks: I like old people
    Favorite Movie: Enemy Of The State, Good Fellas
    Fears: Straight Cathing someone(it’s a medical thing)
    Music: Rap,R&B, Classic Rock, Prasie and Worship, Classics period.
    Fav. TSB Event: WOH only event besides slugfest that takes skill.
    Did you know: I was once rejected by @DFBB to be in his club last year. But it turned out alright

• DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    @UltimateWarrior What? lol I honestly don't remember this. Also, there's a 'pm' icon to the upper right hand corner of this page. I'm just sayin'! haha
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
    I was so sad being rejected 😢I just needed a club to call home. 😂😂😂I’m jp, It’s all good it was last year through the Book of Faces. @DFBB
  • Scioscia_FanScioscia_Fan Registered Users, Member 266 Posts
    Name: Jason
    Age over/under 30: Over
    Random Quirks: Been a huge gamer/collector since my first Atari as a kid in 1980. I currently own over 10,000 games and my game room was even featured in a Nintendo Power back in 2005. I'm a trophy/achievement hunter as well. TSB is mostly my "at work" game. When home I'm generally playing NES->PS4 or Hearthstone on PC
    Fears: Political Correctness somehow getting even worse.
    Favorite Movies: LoTR, Young Guns, Major League, Hoosiers 
    Music: Everything from 1975-2005ish is my main catalog of listening. (Minus Jazz, Gangster Rap and Bluegrass)
    Fav TSB event: WoH

Wow @Scioscia_Fan, nintendo power is big time! 10,000 games? Dang!!! I used to also play hearthstone. It was my first tcg game, but I'm a one game kind of guy and TSB is all I play.
    DFBB said:
    Wow @Scioscia_Fan, nintendo power is big time! 10,000 games? Dang!!! I used to also play hearthstone. It was my first tcg game, but I'm a one game kind of guy and TSB is all I play.
    Yeah, I was pretty shocked when NoA emailed me after seeing the room on a website. I miss gaming magazines as that was our internet before internet, when it came to gaming. I used to subscribe to NP, OXM & PSM. Loved the demo discs they used to come with.
    I mainly play Hearthstone with my oldest son. That and Co-op games like Diablo, Borderlands, Most beat'em Ups are what we play. (when I can get him off of MP shooters with his schoolmates lol)
    DFBB said:
    Yeah, I was pretty shocked when NoA emailed me after seeing the room on a website. I miss gaming magazines as that was our internet before internet, when it came to gaming. I used to subscribe to NP, OXM & PSM. Loved the demo discs they used to come with.
    I mainly play Hearthstone with my oldest son. That and Co-op games like Diablo, Borderlands, Most beat'em Ups are what we play. (when I can get him off of MP shooters with his schoolmates lol)
    OMFG....did you just say diablo??? If you think I like TSb, I kind of gave several years of life my life to diablo 2. 
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    DFBB said:
    DFBB said:
    OMFG....did you just say diablo??? If you think I like TSb, I kind of gave several years of life my life to diablo 2. 
    Those games are great.  I played some Diablo 3 just yesterday!
    Just no.  
  • Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    edited July 2019
    @Haraycaray you're not in Boston, though. Last I saw you, you were driving west in a 1971 POS. 

@LudwigMonster grew up in the western suburbs. RIP Kirby...
    I feel like this is the first meeting of tapaholics anonymous. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    I feel like this is the first meeting of tapaholics anonymous. 
    I'm Cooz and I'm a tapaholic. I'm really happy to have another day playing, and I'll just listen tonight. Thanks. 
    Anyone else’s wife threaten you with divorce over this game?
  • Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    Anyone else’s wife threaten you with divorce over this game?
    Yep.  2 separate occasions.  Probably at least one more before the end of the year.
  • lpoheronlpoheron Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    Name: Luke
    Random Quirks: I refuse to go to places like Hooters or strip clubs. I feel its degrading to women...having girls will do that lol
    Favorite Movie: Boondock saints and Major league 
    Music: usually listen to talk sports radio 
    Fears: Dolls that look to realistic. 
    Fav event: WOH

• ReadingFightingPhilsReadingFightingPhils Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
    Name: Henry
    Random Quirks: I had 5 sons in a little less than 7 years
    Favorite Movie: Cool Hand Luke
    Music: Christian Music / Gospel
    Fears:  Heart Attack
    Fav event: CVC
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    I forgot one fact. New Orleans is my final destination.   I will retire and die in the quarter 
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• Tdub71Tdub71 Registered Users, Member 1,876 Posts
    Retire?  What's that?
    Tdub71 said:
    Retire?  What's that?
    The dream, man. The dream. 
  • TBWepaTBWepa Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    edited July 2019
    Name: Jake
    Age over/under 30: Way under, just graduated college
    Location: Alaska, Idaho, Minnesota (current). Changes during the year a bit.
    Occupation: Chemist/Laboratory Foreman, assistant college baseball coach.
    Random Quirks: Watch videos, and more videos, and more videos on my off time. Bite my tongue when I pet my dogs (don’t ask me why cause I don’t even know) 
    Fears: Traveling anywhere with my dogs. They get antsy in the car. Dolls being possessed like Annabelle (although the movies suck)
    Favorite Movies: Anything with Clint Eastwood in it, Jon Wayne, LoTR/Hobbit series, and believe it or not, Harry Potter.
    Music: Shinedown, I brush my teeth to that. 
    Fav TSB event: walk-off hero, excited to see this new extra bases thing though. 
    TBWepa said:
    having a kid next year.

Congrats! Do you guys know if you're having a boy or a girl yet?
  • TBWepaTBWepa Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    edited July 2019
    TBWepa said:
    having a kid next year.

Congrats! Do you guys know if you're having a boy or a girl yet?
    Don’t know yet, she’s a month along. Hoping it’s a boy. We are going to wait the 9 months though and let it be a surprise. 
    Good luck, @TBWepa! my kid was born in Burnsville. Not sure if you're around the cities or not...

• snowy24snowy24 Registered Users, Member 304 Posts
    i couldn’t wait. I had to know if mine was a boy or girl. I do like the reveal parties they have now. I think thats a cute idea. Is that what you guys are going to have @TBWepa
  • zsmiller23zsmiller23 Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    Name: Zach
    Age over/under 30: Under (23)
    Location: Born and raised in Michigan. Big Tigers fan (unfortunately)
    Random Facts: I live on a farm with tons of animals. I had back surgery at the completely normal age of 22, thanks to a severely herniated disc. But this did give me a lot of free time for TSB. 
    Fears: Losing a loved on
    Favorite Movies: Shawshank Redemption, The Sandlot, Coach Carter
    Music: Hip-hop/Rap 
    Fav TSB event: Royale Event
    DFBB said:
    Yeah, Diablo 2 was my game for like 2 years back in 99-2001ish, then I hit Everquest for a couple of years while working on the road. Good times
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    Name: Jack
    Age over/under 30: Over
    Random Fact: Spent a large portion of my career in Japan. Married a Japanese girl almost 20 years ago.
    Fears: My wife leaving me because I play the game too much. And snakes. They terrify me.
    Favorite Movies: Any Avengers movie and the rest of the MCU.
    Music: Classic Rock
    Fav TSB event: WOH by far. CVC would be a distant 2nd.
  • ABNLUKEABNLUKE Registered Users, Member 1 Posts

First Post...been following for a while.
    Name: Luke
    Occupation: Landman ( for those outside of Texas, I do the research to find who oil & gas companies should pay to explore for oil, gas)
    Quirks: I put a dent in every can of beer I drink, so everyone knows when we hang out not to grab that can.
    Fears: Snakes
    Fav Movies: I like TV much better...Eastbound and Down, GOT, Justified, Mr. Mercedes
    Music: Chris Staplelton, Otis Redding....country/blues
    Fav TSB Event: WOH