New update won't open!!

Comments

• DaveMustangDaveMustang Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
    edited July 2019
    DB, same for me. I'm the leader with a non VIP 90k team. This shit is ludacris.  As far as the card, I dunno. I don't have one in mine either. However, I think I'm gonna rob an old phone and put one in. It can't hurt anything. Tho I doubt it's gonna help.  We'll see....

BTW, u on an Android? So far that's the only common thing I think I've figured out. 
  • DBsDadDBsDad Registered Users, Member 27 Posts
    Android.
  • Burf05Burf05 Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    I'm a 95k vip team with an sd card... Android phone
  • m000000sem000000se Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    95K VIP All-Star 11. -  Android OS
    I've probably already been booted from my club because they think I'm a no show for the event.  This absolutely sucks!!
    Burf, u can download the old version. No bonus points or cvc, but u can show up
    Reset ad id settings in Google play, clear cache in memory and hard start. Ive heard its worked for a few of us.
    Thanks, but I reset ads so many times last weekend.  Lol.  About to check my email and see which camp wrote back. It's Glus fault or it's ours
    Wow. It was the it's Glu s fault camp. However after letting me know developers are working on, he closed out my ticket.  I'd get better service from an antifa cafe cafe while wearing a maga hat. 
  • CYBUNYAKCYBUNYAK Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    How do you reset ads?  I have tried everything else
    Phone settings. Scroll to Google. Open that and then click add. Click reset advertising id
    Thx
  • wishiwasvipwishiwasvip Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I'm having the same problem any ideas
  • Wackywaldo19Wackywaldo19 Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    I'm having the same problem.  I updated on Friday morning and then tried to open. Loads to 10 percent and then crashes. Uninstall and reinstall nothing works. Customer service wants you to think its my device.  I have a  Android tablet and don't have any other issues with it. I been playing for 3 years now and there seems this year is the worst with all the glitches. 
    They told me to uninstall/reinstall app, I did it and lost my account. Now I have to get my account back but app works.
    I just signed in and cvc was working.  Gonna give the update another try.....
    That would be negative. Son of a bitch!!
  • MISSREDMISSRED Registered Users, Member 251 Posts
    Some additional app on your phone blocks it. I forget what is called. Its a two word app called Gamers ____ or its _____ Gamers. Its online somewhere. Delete that app and TSB should work again. 
    "If a man gives you his best, what more can you ask him to give".
    Game guardian.  I've never had it tho.  Thanks for the try
  • BibbsBibbs Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    I just wanted to join in on the complaining. This sucks. CS is a joke. Same experience as y'all. One rep tells me it's my fault, another tells me it's their fault. Can't get a straight answer out of anyone there, yet they always assure me that "they are working on it." I tried all the tricks, nothing worked. Meanwhile we are locked out, missing out on points, gifts, etc. Been playing this game since 2015...this will be the swan song.
    Bibbs, u can download the old version.  U can at least get gifts and rewards. Hell, I was even able to do cvc this evening. No bonus players tho
    But, yeah. I've been playing everyday for 2 years.  I'm about done tho. Depends on Glu
    Mustang, do you still have your same players?  And if so, how do you upload the old version?
    Yeah. I just had to reconnect to FB where I have it saved. 

Burf, it's posted on that page man
    Posted where?  How do u find old version
  • Yankee1966Yankee1966 Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    playadave said:
    I'm having same issue

I updated this morning. Now the game will not load past 10 and then the app stops. Wtf??

I’m having the same issue I did uninstalled and reinstalled and I keep getting unfortunately mlb tap sports unable to load this going on for 2 days now