The best thread

retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
RIP to the best thread ever. It was short lived, but by God will it be remembered. 
"It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71

Comments

• gqwebergqweber Registered Users, Member 36 Posts
    😂 
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts

May his soul rest easy amongst the fire. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    It knew so much and had so many answers.  I wonder where it is tonight.
    Just no.  
  • Yankees917182Yankees917182 Registered Users, Member 92 Posts
    Gone, but not forgotten. He will always live on in our hearts.
    Yankees917182/Diamond1/86k Strength
    "Leadership is more about what you do, not what you say." - Derek Jeter
  • More2Most2FirstMore2Most2First Registered Users, Member 777 Posts
    I’m devastated that I didn’t get to contribute to that thread, but oh so glad I was able to find it through @Glu_TapSports_Bot’s profile page 😂😂😂
  • MulderkenMulderken Registered Users, Member 173 Posts
    Sure is funny that's the only time you see a comment from the moderator  Obviously they monitor but don't have time to help people out with real questions. 
  • BIGBOBBY92BIGBOBBY92 Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    The real question was who was it? It had to be someone active on the forums and knowledgeable so it could have been any one of us...... 
    https://discord.gg/E2zHYq Tap Sports Baseball Discord I help run
  • mythicaldragonmythicaldragon Registered Users, Member 2,418 Posts
    I mean no one really thought it was a actual glu moderator? Right? 🤨🤣🤣  
    The real question was who was it? It had to be someone active on the forums and knowledgeable so it could have been any one of us...... 
    🤔
  • BlackFang4BlackFang4 Registered Users, Member 515 Posts
    Hope you guys didn't want to have it be a secret forever.
  • Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    At least we'll always have this memory, @retirepujols
    https://communities.glu.com/tap-sports-baseball-2019/discussion/comment/6714288/#Comment_6714288

I came in late and was going to write the same thing. Got a good laugh out of it. 
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    Mulderken said:
    Sure is funny that's the only time you see a comment from the moderator  Obviously they monitor but don't have time to help people out with real questions. 

Yeah, that really stood out.
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    #glutapsportsbotlives #theforumremembers #weareglutapsportsbot #bigbrotheriswatchingyou
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

This bot was one us regular forum people...no doubt in my mind. 
    Bet he could throw a football over them mountains.  Probably woulda won state.
    Just no.  
  • Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    This bot was one us regular forum people...no doubt in my mind. 
    Bet he could throw a football over them mountains.  Probably woulda won state.
    Back in 82’ I could throw a pigskin a quarter mile
    No doubt. No doubt in my mind. 
  • zsmiller23zsmiller23 Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    I don’t know what this was but I’m upset that I missed it now 
  • GIu_TapSports_BotGIu_TapSports_Bot Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    @CanadaCubs; You're damn welcome. Now go buy that sticker.
    edited July 2019
    @CanadaCubs; You're damn welcome. Now go buy that sticker.
    Yessssssssss

I’d like to give special thanks to our beloved glubot that got my account up and running. Cheers!
    Took long enough. 
    For what it's worth, this one wasn't me. Also, he got banned super fast. I wonder our forum is currently under supervision.
    Whoa, that was hella fast lol. I believe there are four monderators @BlackFang4
    @retirepujols On the Glu community forums altogether?
    I mean for glusports, I think the Kardashian games and such have their own admins and mods. If you click on the Kardashian forum, you'll see super active mods on there. I was a little jealous when I saw that 😂
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    I mean for glusports, I think the Kardashian games and such have their own admins and mods. If you click on the Kardashian forum, you'll see super active mods on there. I was a little jealous when I saw that 😂
    The mod here has been absolutely no help to me when I reached out. My original account all of a sudden had login issues, could not sign into forum, but could access account. Changing passwords did no good and trying to set up new account failed since email was already in use. CS assured me account was in good standing and could only suggest new account with new email and contacting an admin for help. So I used an old, unused email account. I contacted a certain admin on here THREE TIMES, even apologizing if this was not something in his area, but could he forward this problem to the appropriate person. Ignored all three times after initial confusion as to my issue. Not exactly sure what the admins functions are in this forum, but it certainly appears helping out is not in their job description. 
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
    That sucks @tshea510. I think their it duties are forum related, but I've seen them step outside of those duties a bit- just not here very often. 
    That's probably where our good friend hangs out the whole time.  The one time he checks TSB he claims it's not funny. 
    Just no.