Field Pass starting today

2Next

Comments

• 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    According to what I’m seeing on my team it is
  • tocopan18tocopan18 Registered Users, Member 803 Posts
    Freaking GLU does it on purpose. I bought the field pass, and one of the perks is autoplay whole game.
    Then opened like 10 boxes (including free ones from field pass, free one from fan rewards, etc).
    What do I get? Freaking 400 Jensen, a freaking reliever!!
    I mean, nice pull right? There goes my autoplay whole game perk. You know you cannot use that and expect the reliever to give you the good points. Damn it GLU.
  • Scioscia_FanScioscia_Fan Registered Users, Member 266 Posts
    DFBB said:
    whynot said:
    Any chance the field pass leveling discount is on all players, not just weekend bonus guys??

🤔🤔🙏🙏
    It's for ALL players! :)
    That's gonna be amazing for keepers/legend.
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    tocopan18 said:
    Freaking GLU does it on purpose. I bought the field pass, and one of the perks is autoplay whole game.
    Then opened like 10 boxes (including free ones from field pass, free one from fan rewards, etc).
    I mean, nice pull right? There goes my autoplay whole game perk. You know you cannot use that and expect the reliever to give you the good points. Damn it GLU.
    FWIW, this past weekend I had Greene and Hand and the game did a pretty decent job to get them in during late innings. I had like 5 bonus players so didn't check every game for the point break down but I got a fair share from Hand in the 5-6 games I actually did check Friday thru Sunday.
    btw, the 20% discount in the field pass only applies to levels, not to the skills. That's a shame
    edited July 2019
    DFBB said:
    Houmy said:
    So to hit milestones you need to purchase the pass. silly questions, but i need to ask.
    Yes and milestones would only be good for the timeframe of the pass from what I understand.
    Milestones are retroactive!
    Hold up, so while active points accrue for milestones stopping when inactive. And then when reactivated during some other event add to those totals??
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
    Wow thats even better than what I thought. 
  • Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    tocopan18 said:
    FWIW, this past weekend I had Greene and Hand and the game did a pretty decent job to get them in during late innings. I had like 5 bonus players so didn't check every game for the point break down but I got a fair share from Hand in the 5-6 games I actually did check Friday thru Sunday.
    Yeah, @tocopan18, if your starter is tiring going into the 9th, and your reliever is stronger, it'll change him out. I'd imagine most of the time a maxed 400 reliever is going to be stronger than most starters going into the 9th. 
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    So since this lasts until Monday at 4pm PT we can use the leveling discount to get the HOF reward player to D3 for cycle capping for only 280k prime xp instead of 350k.
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    So since this lasts until Monday at 4pm PT we can use the leveling discount to get the HOF reward player to D3 for cycle capping for only 280k prime xp instead of 350k.
    That was actually what convinced me to take the plunge
    edited July 2019
    @Mattattack Nice. So do you take the HOF guy to D3? D4? Just depends? D3 is 8 cycles (1 to get him, 7 to cap) which is a lot for the difficulty level. I'd have to play non stop to do any more than that, I think. I haven't timed myself on HOF.
    Cooz19 said:
    tocopan18 said:
    Yeah, @tocopan18, if your starter is tiring going into the 9th, and your reliever is stronger, it'll change him out. I'd imagine most of the time a maxed 400 reliever is going to be stronger than most starters going into the 9th. 
    I agree, but to maximize the number of points you want that bonus guy to start pitching in the 7th at least, and at that point most likely your SP won't be as tired and won't be replaced. You need to play the 6th inning manually to force-replace him.

• retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    I haven't even tried Hof yet, but that's a great point. I'll have to get my pxp back up to try this. In the mean time, I'm thinking for classic it may be worthwhile to take the guy to g10, cycle, p10, cycle, then cycle cap? Anybody think it's worthwhile to cycle for g10-p1, or just p10-d1?
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    edited July 2019
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    @Mattattack Nice. So do you take the HOF guy to D3? D4? Just depends? D3 is 8 cycles (1 to get him, 7 to cap) which is a lot for the difficulty level. I'd have to play non stop to do any more than that, I think. I haven't timed myself on HOF.
    i will probably go D4.  First time attempting a HOF cycle cap in diamond and my day isnt completely open so i wanna just play it safe.  Hopefully 7 cycles wont be too bad.

That being said I have done HOF in diamond a couple random times and it wasnt that bad.  I think we have a day live boost monday as well to work around.
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    Sorry sorry but when do we get the field pass points. I’m well over 39m at the moment and nothing?  Help?
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    Need both c vs c and weekend points
    Sorry sorry but when do we get the field pass points. I’m well over 39m at the moment and nothing?  Help?

Click on the milestones. Once the milestones for both club events and Cvc/clash are reached, you'll be able to unlock the reward if FP is active. Keep in mind that even when it's inactive, those milestone points will continue to rack up. Once FP is active, you can collect all the tier rewards you've yet to collect because those points are retroactive.
    Also, PLEASE add commas to the milestones. TY!
  • benny100benny100 Registered Users, Member 757 Posts
    Yes - if there is one place that needs commas!!! Please
    That sucks you gotta hit that score on both event & cvc, because my cvc scores are suffering right now while I'm still building upgrades and pennants to acceptable diamond levels.
  • Scioscia_FanScioscia_Fan Registered Users, Member 266 Posts
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    Not now, they cut the hours down to 9am PT. That's BS cutting 7 hours off the event time AFTER we all bought in thinking we would have some WoH benefit as well.
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    Not now, they cut the hours down to 9am PT. That's BS cutting 7 hours off the event time AFTER we all bought in thinking we would have some WoH benefit as well.
    I've sent in more than one ticket regarding that timer. The gold and bxp is nice, but I wouldn't have bought it if it didn't also benefit HoF. Very, very disappointing.
    Literal definition of bait and switch. Not cool.
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    Literal definition of bait and switch. Not cool.
    The simple fix I would like to see is a countdown, just like they have for the boxes, as opposed to a set time without a designated time zone attached to it 
    @Bigpredfan right because I believe they nearly always use PT in announcements and such, so of course we all assumed that and not UTC. Why would it be UTC? Seems there would not be a significant amount of users in Greenwich lol.
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    @Bigpredfan right because I believe they nearly always use PT in announcements and such, so of course we all assumed that and not UTC. Why would it be UTC? Seems there would not be a significant amount of users in Greenwich lol.
    If I have learned anything as a teacher it is this.

Be specific with your instructions and never assume the students know what to do.  Always check for their understanding. 

The Field Pass time issue is because the tile listed was not specific enough, and we the consumer made an assumption. I did not buy Field Pass this weekend because I didn’t have the time/resources to make it valuable enough. 

Its the the first time for Field Pass, but that doesn’t mean Glu gets a pass here. Be specific and there is no issue 
  • cphhiactox88cphhiactox88 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Ik stupid question but what are and how do you get cvc pionts....