Donation trade values ?

newfynewfy Registered Users, Member 416 Posts
hey all,  I’m just curious if anyone has done trades with others( such as balls for gloves) ?    What is trade rate?  2 glove-1ball? 
Prev1

Comments

• DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    edited July 2019
    I've done 2 gloves for 1 ball a few times and I see that rate often.

edit: Just throwing it out there, but if anyone needs my gloves for their balls, I almost always have gloves.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    I've got 25k helmets and balls I wouldn't mind getting rid of 🤔
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • newfynewfy Registered Users, Member 416 Posts
    @DFBB. I want your gloves.  That was purpose of this post !!  Lol.   2 glove per 1 ball works for me !!
  • WaveburnerWaveburner Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    How would you go about executing a glove for balls trade? Is it just honor system going back and forth between clubs? I would love to get in on that, i need gloves for my club to get us to platinum.
    How would you go about executing a glove for balls trade? Is it just honor system going back and forth between clubs? I would love to get in on that, i need gloves for my club to get us to platinum.
    Yeah, just an honor system. I've already made a few trades today.
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    3:1 balls to gloves is standard as far as Ive seen.

........don't PM me.  
  • bayoubengalbayoubengal Registered Users, Member 981 Posts
    Wait how do you trade???
    First, congrats on not being the 1st person to ask this question.
    @DFBB - Will you have gloves to trade today possibly? I have around 27k balls, would love to do a 2:1 swap for gloves tonight after the event if you are willing, but I don't know if that's too much or too little for a power player like yourself to be interested lol :smile: My team name is canucks40 if you want to trade.

Same goes for anyone else interested in such a trade. 
    @Waveburner Several people have hit me up on the line app and in game chat, but unfortunately, I need to save gloves now. I've been helping a friend and for now, he also needs gloves.
    For DFBB or anyone who has participated in balls for gloves trades - I am a little wary of posting on global to perform such an honor based trade. I think the majority are likely honest players but it would be just my luck getting the cheater. Have you guys tried global for such trades? Or do you generally stick to players you know through the forums or other means?

Also again if anyone here is interested in a trade my team name is just 2 posts back. 
    @Waveburner I haven't done any trades through global. Personally, I've just stuck with friends of friends or guys through the forums. 
    Just giving this a bump. Hope no one objects.

Still looking to do a balls for gloves trade if anyone is interested. Team name canucks40
    .do you need balls or gloves, and how many @Waveburner?
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    The rate will be higher for Canucks fans 😊
  • BlackFang4BlackFang4 Registered Users, Member 515 Posts
    I currently have 67K balls just waiting to be donated. Looking for a trade for gloves.

In game name is BlackFang, and I will happily do a 3:1 trade for any number of balls over 1,000 (so it's worth my time.)
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Dont discriminate @retirepujols. Not cool bud, make sure use to proper exchange rate when dealing tho. ;) I believe our dollar is around .746
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    The rate will be higher for Canucks fans 😊
    Quadrupled for any Blackhawks fans 
    @retirepujols I need gloves. I am trading balls

As long as you're not a Flames fan we can trade  ;)
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    @retirepujols I need gloves. I am trading balls

As long as you're not a Flames fan we can trade  ;)
    Whoa!!  What do you have against the Flames??  I love the Fla... wait, no, I'm a Stars fan.  Carry on.
    Just no.  
  • Numb3rsNumb3rs Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    Stupid question maybe - but how to you even go about gifting or trading with another player? The only reference I see to gift anything is in another players profile. There is an icon that says "send gift" but my only choice is a $1.39 elbow bash pack of some 150 gold, 3x ice wrap and 5x bonus games.
  • UltimateWarriorUltimateWarrior Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    That’s the only gift you can give @Numb3rs
    Thanks @UltimateWarrior (my favourite wrestler of all time btw), but if that is the only gift how are people trading balls for gloves???
    Numb3rs said:
    Thanks @UltimateWarrior (my favourite wrestler of all time btw), but if that is the only gift how are people trading balls for gloves???
    Honor system. That's why I haven't managed a trade yet. Too sketched out by global, so I'm hoping a forum member might have some gloves to trade at some point.
  • UltimateWarriorUltimateWarrior Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    Someone will have balls from upgrading there players , balls are located in the club loyalty section. Another person will have gloves from playing games, located in the same section. If you have gloves and that’s what I need, I invite you to my club and you donate a certain amount of gloves so I can level up my club. Then you invite me to your club bc you need me to donate my balls to level up your club. That’s how the trade system works. @Numb3rs (also I use to love the Warrior as a kid wrestling has changed dramatically)
    @Waveburner I've made more than a few trades, I'm going to pm you. 
    @UltimateWarrior thanks dude, i see know. Its more of an agreed donation exchange rather than an in game way of giving resources away. Yeah man wrestling has changed a lot. I guess its the same with loads of things, you like what you like when your growing up and think anything new is a horrible corruption of the sport/music/tv you fell for!
    Okay, I'm sort of open for business again. I don't have a ton of gloves, but slowly getting up there again. Hit me up if you want a 2:1(gloves for balls) trade.
    edited July 2019
    Deleted.
  • DaveMustangDaveMustang Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
    Y'all got some "balls" ok!  Like someone said, most are honest, but still.....

That's a pretty big risk I'd think unless you actually know each other in the real world. 
  • newfynewfy Registered Users, Member 416 Posts
    I have only had 1 bad experience with trades and after some pm’s saying I’ll put him public(he called bluff).   I posted in global,  he got upset and made a drop to me 😁.   Asked why I cared so much 😡🤬.   It’s the principle of it s***head. Lol.   But it worked out, he chinched me a bit, but I made my point clear !!