marcoslomarcoslo Registered Users, Member 393 Posts

Anyone else having this problem? 

Comments

• midgetmulletmidgetmullet Registered Users, Member 273 Posts
    Press the middle of that ad. For some reason it starts paused
  • marcoslomarcoslo Registered Users, Member 393 Posts
    Thank you !
    I’ve been trying to watch videos and this stupid ad keeps popping up! I tap it and still won’t play
    I have to reset the app every time it comes on & I can’t  load up on gol
  • Bighead38Bighead38 Registered Users, Member 132 Posts
    Wouldn’t let me “x” out but tapping center got it to work. 
  • RookieTapperRookieTapper Registered Users, Member 160 Posts
    If an ad doesn’t load and won’t let you click out of it, instead of restarting the app and wasting valuable gold video time, just click the bottom corner and “report ad”. There is an option that allows you to click the reason was that the ad isn’t showing.  Granted, I don’t think they pay attention because I’ve reported this one ad probably 623,920,578,320 times now and yet, I’m STILL getting it. 
    @Bighead38 yeah sameee
    @RookieTapper the ad won’t even let me do that...
  • RookieTapperRookieTapper Registered Users, Member 160 Posts
    @marcoslo really? Clicking the tiny white box won’t pull up the report ad tab? If so that sucks man. Sorry 
    I reported the ad, and now it’s the only ad I get....what a waste of double gold weekend
  • Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    edited July 2019
    marcoslo said:
    I reported the ad, and now it’s the only ad I get....what a waste of double gold weekend
    There's a reason for that. It's the same reason I enjoy mentioning how I'd like to reach out to Sofia and let her know I'd be happy to purchase all the Gametime Tickets to all the Giants or any other team's games for either $6 or $22 if she'd like to join me for a game. But because Gametime Tickets is so easy to use when I want to purchase MLB tickets, $6 for pro baseball tickets through Gametime Tickets is a steal! 

This post was brought to you by Xfinity Wifi, Hershey's Chocolate and Columbia Gas! I wholeheartedly endorse all of these products! 
  • Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    ANNNNNNND there she is...
    I wish had a Sofia/commercial memorized 😒