The Identity

2Next

Comments

• sugarshortssugarshorts Registered Users, Member 74 Posts
    rmouse511 said:
    @Bigpredfan You not cursing while playing this game might be the greatest human accomplishment since the moon landing.
    Alleged moon landing... 
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    DFBB said:
    @retirepujols About what? 
    🤐
    Oh did @dfbb figure it out? Well done, if so.
    I suspected a few people, but after a couple of pages, I had it narrowed down to you. :)
    I'm surprised you caught on. I tried to not mimic how I usually talk, but I guess a bot is good at picking out fake bots.
    Poor @DFBB being accused of being a bot and all. Who started this malicious rumor anyway? 😕😕😕
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Houmy said:
    DFBB said:
    @retirepujols About what? 
    🤐
    Oh did @dfbb figure it out? Well done, if so.
    I suspected a few people, but after a couple of pages, I had it narrowed down to you. :)
    I'm surprised you caught on. I tried to not mimic how I usually talk, but I guess a bot is good at picking out fake bots.
    Poor @DFBB being accused of being a bot and all. Who started this malicious rumor anyway? 😕😕😕
    Sticks and stones, stick and stones. Also, I have a decent memory. :)
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • BlackFang4BlackFang4 Registered Users, Member 515 Posts
    edited July 2019
    Did anyone briefly think that the glubot was real? I couldn't tell how believable it was; eventually I gave up on trying to be believable and just started roasting people.
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    Did anyone briefly think that the glubot was real? I couldn't tell how believable it was; eventually I gave up on trying to be believable and just started roasting people.
    I never bought it. I assumed from the very start it was a parody account. It was a good one for sure. 
  • tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    I bought it, but questions too. Loved it, too bad certain others have no sense of humor
    Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷
  • cubschampions2016cubschampions2016 Registered Users, Member 117 Posts
    I did. I was coming up with all sorts of game advice questions to ask the bot. Lol you got me good 
  • BlackFang4BlackFang4 Registered Users, Member 515 Posts
    "Not funny" 16 disagrees
  • effschmoo2effschmoo2 Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    If you play this game regularly, then i don’t see how you couldn’t find the humour in it. Those who were offended, let them be.  I will gladly drop a few stickers on their PM’s
    It was great. Made even better by blue leopards reply to it. Not funny.... Not funny???? It was more fun than Ive ever had playing a weekend event. 
  • retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,855 Posts
    "Not funny" 16 disagrees
    I'll proudly admit I was the first disagree 😂 that was probably the most obvious disagree of all disagrees. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • FrankTheTank04FrankTheTank04 Registered Users, Member 1,092 Posts
    edited July 2019
    "Not funny" 16 disagrees
    I'll proudly admit I was the first disagree 😂 that was probably the most obvious disagree of all disagrees. 
    Annnnnnnnd now it's 17 lol.  Also, what did that guy ever say that might've been funny to result in some "lol" clicks?!  If he didn't find that funny, then he has no sense of humor.
    Just no.  
    I stalked him a bit, and it seems like he just Hawks the wwe game and that's about it. 
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
    edited July 2019

Doesn't seem like a very fun guy. Also sounds like their boxes have total BS odds as well 🥴
  • sugarshortssugarshorts Registered Users, Member 74 Posts
    I bought it for a post or two.  But I’m a retard. 
  • Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts

Doesn't seem like a very fun guy. Also sounds like their boxes have total BS odds as well 🥴
    "NUH UH!!!! Someone on the TSB forum tried to pull this 'I'm a mod' bullsh1t, and it totally wasn't funny! You're lying just like he was!"