Question on legend players

MoenPDCMoenPDC Registered Users, Member 615 Posts
Once you create them, can you undo it and say pick another position. Also what does that reset button do, thanks 

Comments

• retirepujolsretirepujols Registered Users, Member 4,856 Posts
    edited July 2019
    The reset button does exactly what you're asking, it resets them to bronze 1 and let's you re-do your legend. It's not free, though 😵 it costs 500 gold and there's a good chance you will have issues with your ML and will need CS to help smooth things over 👍🏻
    "It's amazing how much work you can put in without gangly-ass legs in the way" - Sir Tdub71
  • bayoubengalbayoubengal Registered Users, Member 981 Posts
    In all honesty the my legend feature to me is garbage.  Once you get past silver 10 into gold it cost way to much to upgrade and if you are in gold or higher then your roster should be better than you Legend.  Just my opinion.  

Most of the time my opinions suck so take this one as you would like.
    First, congrats on not being the 1st person to ask this question.
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    In all honesty the my legend feature to me is garbage.  Once you get past silver 10 into gold it cost way to much to upgrade and if you are in gold or higher then your roster should be better than you Legend.  Just my opinion.  

Add a 2nd skill and my view changes tremendously 
  • HarveyBarsHarveyBars Registered Users, Member 37 Posts

@bayoubengal agreed 💯
    ShareTheLove